"BIG GIRLS"--Courage inspired by Tank Top thread

MQuara said:
Isn't that where everybody's nippies are looking?? :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

I was told to bend over so they are umm - hanging - and then measure. It's a two man job for us busty gals when your hanging booties are almost as long as your arms :lmao: :lmao:

ok let me see if I understand==I bend over topless- have DH positioned behind me--get a tape measure and wrap it around my nipples then have DH tell me what the tape says....I think I just went from a 44 long to a 58 long! :sad2:

Or do I have him rope them in as far as they go then measure??

I don't think there is even a funny description to go with what I'm picturing :crazy:

irishbosoxfan said:
ok let me see if I understand==I bend over topless- have DH positioned behind me--get a tape measure and wrap it around my nipples then have DH tell me what the tape says....I think I just went from a 44 long to a 58 long! :sad2:

Or do I have him rope them in as far as they go then measure??

I don't think there is even a funny description to go with what I'm picturing :crazy:

That's as far as my Dh would get without getting distracted :lmao:

MQuara said:
Isn't that where everybody's nippies are looking?? :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

I was told to bend over so they are umm - hanging - and then measure. It's a two man job for us busty gals when your hanging booties are almost as long as your arms :lmao: :lmao:

And how exactly are you going to ask someone to be the second man on the job? :teeth:

"I'll measure your ta tas if you measure mine?" :rotfl:

I'll save this one for when I want to embarass DD.

YES we are still talking about our ta ta's!! :rotfl:

Ok I went to Lane Bryant and had them measured(the girls that is) and she came up with 42DD--one size smaller than what I normally get--But while I'm in the dressing room trying on I noticed that they just weren't fitting right so after the sales lady making about 10 trips to the bra racks I found that the 40DDD worked the best!!!

I bought the CACIQUE(ka'-seek) BALCONETTE bra
It says on the card==Cleavage enhancing shape===sexy open neckline
perfect for low cut tops

When we got home I put one on and DH measured how much lift I got and it was just about 6 inches---WOOHOO! :thumbsup2

A few minutes ago I walked into the living room from the kitchen and DH said "Hun" I turned around to look at him and he said "It looks good" ;) (I put the winking smilie because that's what he did!

Also right now Lane Bryant has these bras on sale buy one get one 1/2 off!
So I paid $30 for the first one and $15 for the second one!!
Plus I signed up for the Lane Bryant email and received an email for 30% off mt first online purchase! So now knowing which bra gives me the best control I'm going to order some online!

I wear this one: You can find them at Macy's, Nordstrom, Kohl's - everywhere.

3254bal

DisneyGirl2005 said:
For some reason stores think that the only people that need DDD are plus size. It is the most depressing thing, well other than shopping for a bathing suit.
I agree! I get totally depressed cause I can't find a swim suit top! I like the 2 pieces. Used to wear a bikini but since having my son (who's 4) and the stretch marks that are still visible, I like the tankini. But I can't find one that is supportive enough and doesn't look like a grannie style top. Am I looking in the wrong places? I need a 34DD. Any suggestions?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter