Birthday Girl

Bucketlist50

Earning My Ears
Hi, my name is Susan and new to this W.I.S.H. journal. Hooked up with my cousin Linda and she's training me to become a runner :) hope to run in Disney someday and I am looking forward to new adventures and losing weight. Have a 60lb. weight loss goal for 2012 and overall health, mind, body and spirit to be better than ever! Today couldn't run because of cold freezing rain, but will do weights and yoga. I am 48 years young today and my user name is bucketlist because that is what I am doing these days...doing the things on my list! :)

Good Morning Sue-awesome first post-glad you got on here!!! You are doing a great job-I am very proud of you.

Keep up the great work-see you tomorrow My username is mom of 2 minnies

Linda

Good Morning Sue-awesome first post-glad you got on here!!! You are doing a great job-I am very proud of you.

Keep up the great work-see you tomorrow My username is mom of 2 minnies. Off to work now.

Linda

Hey Sue
Sorry about the double post yesterday-it was 6am-lol!

Hope your day went well yesterday- see you at 2:00-this is all working out really great.

How was dinner with your Mom?

If the weather turns bad I have another idea for us today on the treadmill.

Linda

Hey Linda,

Thanks for being proud of me it means so very much! :) Looking forward to meeting you at the gym tomorrow, so need to do some free weights :) I keep praying that my feet and ankles and joints stay strong and my lungs too! LOL

Sue

Great job at the gym today! I am so tired but it felt really good.What a surprise you had today on the scale! That is sure something you should be proud of yourself for.

Waiting for Mike to finish work then we are heading out.Talk to you Sunday

Linda

Boy was it! Thank you for paying that was so nice of you. I am sore and tired but excited! Told Bill about the scale and couldn't believe how I thought it was broken LOL! feels good, I am going to check out maybe joining the gym so we can continue working with the weights. Talk to you Sunday

Sue

Sue you are doing awesome-like I said you are so focused you are going to kick my butt at the race.

Do I look like a girl scout cookie yet-omg!

See you Wed

Linda

Hey there, forgot my password and now I am back on LOL girlscout cookie? I stopped eating those when I read all the chemicals! yuck, after getting food allergy tested I am afraid to eat them LOL!!! I can't believe how focused I have become, ever since we were at the gym and I thought I weighed less, but then found out I weigh more...it freaked me out! I want to get this weight off and keep it off once and for all ;0 I am on a team as of this week for the rugged maniac in September in Southwick! always wanted to do something like that! :) hope we can meet this weekend for sure, I am going to an engagement party for one of my cousin Charlie's kids and might have a few cocktails, but I am still gonna get up to meet with you ;0

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter