• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Boardwalk to POR

spb999

<font color=red>Believe me you'll want me as your
I know I could call a cab ... but if I wanted to use Disney transport, and was going to the Boardwalk for the evening, how
would I get back to Port Orleans Riverside ? Thanks

Take a bus to Downtown Disney and then to PO. You could also take a boat to PO from DTD if they are still running.

There are cabs readily available at BW at night. The cab ride will cost you about $12 and take about 10 minutes. The bus ride to DD and then to PO will cost you nothing but take anywhere from 50 minutes to 1 1/2 hours depending on waits. If MGM is still open when you leave BW, you also have the option of walking over or taking a boat to there and then bus to PO; that would cut about 15 minutes off the bus trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter