BOG.... preparing for the ultimate battle.... may the reservation be in your favor...

What's worrying me is that is this error message that I get when I try to link it : "Your reservation cannot be located as entered. Please try again or call (407) 939-1947 for assistance. Guests under age 18 must have parent or guardian permission to call."

I've been trying to call. Nothing but a busy signal.
Please let us know if you get though and what they say I would appreciate it

What's worrying me is that is this error message that I get when I try to link it : "Your reservation cannot be located as entered. Please try again or call (407) 939-1947 for assistance. Guests under age 18 must have parent or guardian permission to call."

Yes, I also got a similar message "your information does not match our records" when trying to link it via the app. Hopefully the "system" is just bogged down and it will show up later. My 2 dd's are beyond excited I scored a ADR and it would suck if it didn't stick.

Called right at 7am. On hold for 20 minutes. Hold music cuts out. I wait to hear someone start talking. Instead it hangs up on me. Now I can't get through again. I want to scream.

My kids are waking up right now. I'll have to wait until they go to school to call. They don't know about the trip yet. If anyone else gets through, please let us know what they say.

I just went back into the reservation system and the lunch options were gone. :( They were there earlier. They must have taken them down.

Just to give some hope to all that made a reservation and it not appearing in MDE. I made one at 3:55am EST, it first didnt apear in MDE. I had to log out, close my app and log back in three times and it finally showed, but only in app, still not on computer version though. Good luch to all! This is definately not a magical system

I just went back into the reservation system and the lunch options were gone. :( They were there earlier. They must have taken them down.

I'm still able to search for lunch reservations, but they're all booked for the dates that I'm checking.

After 45 minutes of calling non-stop, I'm finally in. There was no availability for my date through the automated system so now I'm on hold for a rep...

Got thru to the automated system (is that new for searching for ADRs???). No availability for the days I needed. Grrr...

After over 100 calls, it finally rang! Nothing through automated system, holding for a rep. This is unacceptable.:sad2:

I just saw a post on FB from a travel agent that their system has officially crashed and needs to be rebooted. Doesn't surprise me. I think there's more availability than there seems right now.

I just spoke with the rep. She told me that the system was undergoing some "enhancements" and no reservations could be made at this time. She told me to try back in an hour. OMG.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter