Book it. Buy it. BELIEVE it! - TR is started! link posted 8/11

Mndisneygirl said:
Welcome back! Sounds like you had a great trip - I'm eager to hear your thoughts and how the surprises went!!

Thanks Sheree! It was such a great trip :) feel free to pm or FB email me if you have any specific questions about OKW or akv before your trip.

englishrose47 said:
Welcome back Cynthia !!!

Thanks Rosie!

jeremysdisneymom said:
Welcome Back! Glad you had a nice trip. Can't wait to read all about it. :)

Thanks Erika! It was wonderful.

HI! I found your Alaska TR and am now reading all of your others! You and my mom would get along, she LOVES Excel.

The reason I popped on to say hi :wave2: was because I'm on the bit about your surgery and it made me laugh in a good way. I've had the same surgery *I get a sinus infection about every month, even now after the surgery. They want me to get another but I just don't know if its worth it* But I was giggling because of your cat comment! :rotfl:

I have two cats of my own and when I came home from my surgery I asked my mom to go to the store for something or other and while she was gone my 16 lb cat got stuck behind the couch and I had to rescue him. I'm sure they told you no lifting heavy objects or almost ANY objects for that matter. :rotfl2:

When my mom came home I told her and she was annoyed with him. Later my Grandmother called to ask how I was doing and my mom told her the story...my Grandmother was so ANGRY with him! It was SO funny. :lmao:

I'm done now. I thought you might like that little story and now I'm off to read more!!! I love your style of writing! OH! And I'm from Alaska *I live in DC now, but I'm moving back in 5 years* so I got all teary eyed at your photos!!!

HI! I found your Alaska TR and am now reading all of your others! You and my mom would get along, she LOVES Excel.

The reason I popped on to say hi :wave2: was because I'm on the bit about your surgery and it made me laugh in a good way. I've had the same surgery *I get a sinus infection about every month, even now after the surgery. They want me to get another but I just don't know if its worth it* But I was giggling because of your cat comment! :rotfl:

I have two cats of my own and when I came home from my surgery I asked my mom to go to the store for something or other and while she was gone my 16 lb cat got stuck behind the couch and I had to rescue him. I'm sure they told you no lifting heavy objects or almost ANY objects for that matter. :rotfl2:

When my mom came home I told her and she was annoyed with him. Later my Grandmother called to ask how I was doing and my mom told her the story...my Grandmother was so ANGRY with him! It was SO funny. :lmao:

I'm done now. I thought you might like that little story and now I'm off to read more!!! I love your style of writing! OH! And I'm from Alaska *I live in DC now, but I'm moving back in 5 years* so I got all teary eyed at your photos!!!

She was angry at the CAT? :rotfl2: That's really funny. I know they said no heavy weights but they didn't really say no lifting at all. Reality was, I was so loud with the sneezing that I had no desire to go in public and workout anyway, plus it got me out of some housework for a couple of weekends. That is such a bummer you are still getting infections! I'm really glad I did the surgery, it has helped quite a bit.

We LOVED the Alaska cruise. DH would actually do it again. So :welcome: to the Alaska TR, hopefully we will see you over on the new one that just started!

I just finished your Alaska Cruise trip report and then you started this one. I can't wait to catch up on where your lovely family heads!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter