Book it. Buy it. BELIEVE it! - TR is started! link posted 8/11

Hi Cynthia! Of course I have time to get caught up, and it is after you have already left. I hope you are having a fabulous time. I have been seeing your pictures on FB and it is making very homesick for a Disney vacation. Can't wait to hear all about it!

Stop Dissing on holiday!

LOL! I didn't. Much that is. Read a few updates but not much more than that other than trying to find some info out last night and got frustrated with the new app's search function versus the regular site.

Hi Cynthia! Of course I have time to get caught up, and it is after you have already left. I hope you are having a fabulous time. I have been seeing your pictures on FB and it is making very homesick for a Disney vacation. Can't wait to hear all about it!

Thanks Alison! We had a wonderful trip. A really different, unique, relaxing and magical trip full of pixie dust. I honestly don't ever think I've heard my kids say "thank you" so many times in my life.

LOL! I didn't. Much that is. Read a few updates but not much more than that other than trying to find some info out last night and got frustrated with the new app's search function versus the regular site.

Thanks Alison! We had a wonderful trip. A really different, unique, relaxing and magical trip full of pixie dust. I honestly don't ever think I've heard my kids say "thank you" so many times in my life.

Don't tell me you are home already! :scared1:

Welcome home! Kids being thankful is a rarity, so that indicates it must have been a great trip....I'm glad!

Sadly yes, got home late last night and back to the real world today :(

Could you please NOT start your trip report in the next four weeks? I won't have much time to check! :rotfl2:
Just kidding ..... can't wait to read all about it! :thumbsup2

Welcome back! :goodvibes Wow! "Thank yous" from teens and pre-teens?! It must have been a fantastic trip!

Can't wait to hear all about it! :yay:

Welcome home Cynthia!!

Thanks!

I wish I could stay home, off to a work conference tomorrow am. UGH!

Sounds like you had a brilliant time, can't wait for the TR xx

We really did! I have a ton of photo's to sort through and upload but may try to get it started this weekend.

Welcome home!!!

Thanks! It is nice to be home, now we just have to figure out when to go back!

Welcome home! Kids being thankful is a rarity, so that indicates it must have been a great trip....I'm glad!

It is a rarity that is for sure. It was an incredibly memorable trip, very different for us and very special.

Could you please NOT start your trip report in the next four weeks? I won't have much time to check! :rotfl2:
Just kidding ..... can't wait to read all about it! :thumbsup2

No promises but I do have a work event all weekend so it may keep me from getting started, though I'd like to get it going if I can. We will see. It's one of those things where I may have a little down time..or not.

4 weeks huh, no...don't think it will take me quite that long to get started but you'll be having such an amazing time anyway, it's all good! It was a long trip so the TR will still be going when you get back for sure.

Welcome home! I hope you had a great trip.

Thanks, we really really did!

Welcome back! :goodvibes Wow! "Thank yous" from teens and pre-teens?! It must have been a fantastic trip!

Can't wait to hear all about it! :yay:

Hard to believe isn't it. Pre, during and post trip thank you's even. Craziness, who are these kids anyways? I might keep them!

Welcome Home. Glad to have you back.:goodvibes

It is nice to be home though I'd vastly prefer to enjoy it and restock my house with food than to turn around and take off again for work but oh well. Biggest bummer is I kind of spaced and filled out more vacation time than I should have given that I'm working all weekend so I'll have to fix that somewhere else but that's what a discombobulated post trip brain will do!

Welcome back! Glad to hear the kids were so thankful of your trip! That's great to hear. Look forward to reading about it and seeing the pictures.

Welcome home! I enjoyed the sneak peeks on facebook but can't wait to hear about the whole trip!!

Whoo hoo! Figured out multi quote on the app!

natebenma said:
Welcome back! Glad to hear the kids were so thankful of your trip! That's great to hear. Look forward to reading about it and seeing the pictures.

It was really sweet, all of them! Hopefully I can get the tr started this weekend, depends on how this work conference goes.

DisMomAmy said:
Welcome home! I enjoyed the sneak peeks on facebook but can't wait to hear about the whole trip!!

I didn't put much up so there will be a lot to hear about!

Native NYer said:
Welcome back! Can't wait for the tr!

Thanks! Your trip is so soon!!!!

Welcome back! Sounds like you had a great trip - I'm eager to hear your thoughts and how the surprises went!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter