• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Book it. Buy it. BELIEVE it! - TR is started! link posted 8/11

Misskitty3 said:
Pharmaca is a chain of pharmacies -- there is one in downtown Redmond, maybe Kirkland and at least one more in Madison Park....but probably a handful more around the Seattle area that I dont know about. I only mentioned them because they are a chain so perhaps they could check all of their stores for what you need.

Score at Safeway! Whew. And the culture was negative so no RX to pickup.

Misskitty3 said:
I am sure you won't be delayed because of fog. Especially with a flight after midnight, I am sure there is some wiggle room to get flights in and out in a timely manner.

The only reason I knew about the fog this morning is because my girlfriend sent me a panicked email about it! We are flying to Phx in a couple of weeks and we are on the first AM flight out so she is worried we might be delayed due to fog! I can't imagine that happening twice in one summer!;)

I should check and make sure we are still on time lol, with the weather we've had fog is not out of the realm of possibilities!

Poolrat said:
oh NO :eek: I hope you get it out of the way quickly and then can enjoy!!!!

Sadly not yet, will have to do today at some point. But we are on our way!!!!

Have a wonderful trip, Cynthia! I cannot wait for you to start your trip report - even though I hope vacation time will go very slowly for you (and counting down to our vacation FAST! ;))

Have fun!!!!!! pixiedust: :beach: :cool1:

dizneeat said:
Have a wonderful trip, Cynthia! I cannot wait for you to start your trip report - even though I hope vacation time will go very slowly for you (and counting down to our vacation FAST! ;))

Have fun!!!!!! pixiedust: :beach: :cool1:

I hope it goes slow too!!!! Lol

Thanks

I happen to have first hand knowledge that Cynthia is already well into enjoying her vacation! She teased me with this picture of the infamous turtle crawl! Heaven in a solo cup!

92f0a672.jpg

Enjoy Cynthia - and get that recipe! :wave2:

MEK said:
I happen to have first end knowledge that Cynthia is already well into enjoying her vacation! She teased me with this picture of the infamous turtle crawl! Heaven in a solo cup!

Enjoy Cynthia - and get that recipe! :wave2:

Even Jeff approved! Heaven in a hurricane if you get one at Olivia's.

Oh! I have missed the send off!! Have a great trip Cynthia!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter