Book my first Royal book radiance

4 mickey

4 MICKEY
So it’s done we are booked on the radiance leaving from Vancouver debarking at LA
tell me more about radiance ?
i know it’s an older ship and not a big one ( that is what we wanted for our first Royal cruise
any tips on radiance ?
thanks

As you note it's an older ship. With that comes a few tradeoffs including the size of the cabins (not really a problem) and fewer options for food/entertainment. However on a Vancouver/LA cruise I'm guessing there will be more port time so the ship itself won't be a major factor.

We actually sailed the Radiance on an 18 night cruise from Sydney to Honolulu about 10 years ago. We were in a Grand Suite on that cruise and it was quite comfortable. I know the ship has been refurbed since that sailing but am not familiar with how long ago that would have been.

What type cabin are in in and how many people? Have you cruised before on other cruise lines?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter