• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Booking Jurassic Park Suites

SuperJ

Not born, but mostly raised in Disney
Is there a minimum number of nights or something for a Jurassic World suite? I was looking for just a night or two in August, flexible with dates right now, and no matter what I do, that room type doesn’t come up, but all others do. I even tried dates into the future and, no matter what I chose, I can’t get that room type to come up. I assume they’re popular but it seems weird for it to not come up at all, even months in the future during what should be slow periods (I was trying various weeknight combos for every month available). I’m not sure what else to try to make sure the problem isn’t me. Only thing I could think is maybe there’s a minimum number of nights and so you can’t book it for just 1 or 2? Or do you have to call to get this room type? Or did I miss an announcement that these have gone away?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter