BOS to MCO via Delta now at $181 (including taxes)!!!!

beattyfamily

DIS Cast Member
just a heads up that the airfare went down again from this mornings' $199 to $181!! This is for my Nov/Dec trip.

I couldn't take it and I booked it. Hope I made the right decision!

I booked at Delta so if it does go down I can hopefully get a voucher for the difference for next year's trip!;)

I'd say for Nov/December you did well. Now, you don't have to worry about it!

Great Job

Thanks for sharing this fare sale. I have been watching the fares from BOS to MCO for months and haven't seen it lower than $199. I just booked the airfare for my Disney Cruise in July!

I've also been watching for my October Cruise/DisneyWorld trip. Saw the rates for Delta. I also came up with the $181 round trip. Can't decide what to do.

It's back up to $199 this morning. Good work you guys that grabbed it. I've watched this fare go between $181 and $219, just up and down. Why can't they pick a fare and stay with it for more than 15 minutes???? I got mine at $199 so I'm happy.

I've been just amazed at the changes in the past week - between the flights and the seats and the fares. I bought at $199 last week, was relieved when they jumped back up to $219 and a little disappointed when I saw the $181 for those few brief hours yesterday.

For anyone who does catch a fare decrease after paying a higher price, you can call Delta and get a credit voucher for the difference. The voucher is only good for 1 year from the issue date, but if there's any chance you might use it, its certainly worth the phone call. It took me 2 calls to get vouchers last night - the 1st person I spoke with wanted to charge me $100 to downgrade my fares! The 2nd call was quick and easy and I've got my $18 vouchers.

Thanks for the update. I will be watching the next few weeks as our window opens up.

Glad your trip is booked. I'm the same way, like to have things planned as early as possible!:D

beattyfamily.....Great price,especially with the way they have been for the last few months!!! Couple of questions....is your flight on Delta Express, one of the direct flights out of Logan? With all the discussion in this forum about the changes Delta is making to their Express flights,are you worried about them changing these direct flights ? Do you talk to a Delta rep or just do this over the internet? In the next few months we will be looking for our tickets for next spring and I am a bit nervous about buying so far out if they make significant changes. There has been next to nothing for info on this on the Delta website...only what everyone here has shared.

Originally posted by minster22
beattyfamily.....Great price,especially with the way they have been for the last few months!!! Couple of questions....is your flight on Delta Express, one of the direct flights out of Logan? With all the discussion in this forum about the changes Delta is making to their Express flights,are you worried about them changing these direct flights ? Do you talk to a Delta rep or just do this over the internet? In the next few months we will be looking for our tickets for next spring and I am a bit nervous about buying so far out if they make significant changes. There has been next to nothing for info on this on the Delta website...only what everyone here has shared.

Yes, I'm happy with the price since it's the weekend after Thanksgiving. I've paid more for that timeframe. I only paid less once...a fluke sale I caught last January 29 for $100 round trip (non-stop) via American Airlines...but I doubt I'll ever be that lucky again!

It's Delta Express out of Logan; non-stops leaving Sat, November 29 thru Sun, December 7.

Yes, I do worry about them changing or canceling my flights but not that much. I always book this early and although there have been changes and cancellations, they've always booked me on a very similar flight within 1/2 hour still non-stop. That's why I prefer Delta over AA (even though AA has more leg room); Delta has many more non-stop flight than AA does. I feel confident that because it's a busy travel weekend, my flights will only change a little. I hope I'm not proven wrong!

If, indeed, my flights change dramatically due to the rumors we've read here, I will insist on a full refund and buy again. I'm really not that worried. I'd be more worried waiting to buy my tickets a few months and then having everything booked up. Like I said it's a busy travel weekend.

Thanks beattyfamily for reminding me about getting a refund if they did change from say, a direct flight to one of those flights that takes all day to get to MCO. I could not help but notice in your post that your next trip will be staying at the BWV. The Boardwalk is my very favorite place to stay on property and have stayed there several times....studio,1brdm, 2brdm and in the Inn. It is a fabulous resort and I hope you and your family enjoy it as much as we have!

Originally posted by minster22
Thanks beattyfamily for reminding me about getting a refund if they did change from say, a direct flight to one of those flights that takes all day to get to MCO. I could not help but notice in your post that your next trip will be staying at the BWV. The Boardwalk is my very favorite place to stay on property and have stayed there several times....studio,1brdm, 2brdm and in the Inn. It is a fabulous resort and I hope you and your family enjoy it as much as we have!

Thank you very much! We're excited cause it's our first time home! I think we'll be spoiled once we have a one bedroom!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter