Boston DIS Fall Meet....9/23/07 (aka 'the anti-Ronda meet')

ok once again
whats the time schedule for sunday?
fire and ice from ?
what time are the ducks?

and whats good to eat at fire & ice thats also good for a "diet"?
Mimosas?

and whats good to eat at fire & ice thats also good for a "diet"?
Mimosas?

Diet? At F&I???:rotfl2: ;)

Not good for a diet, but I can vouch for the pancakes with bananas and chocolate chips. I'm sure Diane will too. :thumbsup2

I guess bananas are healthy. ;)

Not good for a diet, but I can vouch for the pancakes with bananas and cholcoate chips. I'm sure Diane will too. :thumbsup2

So pancakes with bananas and a ice bowl
Great sunday breakfast :D

KAREN!!!! :eek: You can't miss a Boston Dis meet. That's just not right. :sad2:

Hope you can work something out.

I agree - HRH will be missed :worship: :worship: :worship: . We will have to shout out a couple of WooHoo's (or quack, quacks) in her honor

The weather looks pitcure perfect for Sunday :cool1: :cool1:

We are meeting at F&I at 10:30AM and need to be at the Prudential Center by 1:30 (at the latest) for the 2pm Duck Tour. According to the reservation man at F&I, this should be plenty of time.

I don't think there is much in the way of "diet items" at F&I, or is it that I have never bothered to look for them? :scratchin :lmao: :lmao:

All together now..."QUACK, QUACK"!!!!

Not good for a diet, but I can vouch for the pancakes with bananas and chocolate chips. I'm sure Diane will too. :thumbsup2

I guess bananas are healthy. ;)

Oh yum!! I was just explaining about the choc chip/banana pancakes to my Katie today!!! Have to have breakfast first, then I can move on to the more substantial offerings.
The weather does, indeed, look wonderful. Can't wait to see everyone!!!
Quack, quack, quack!!!:donald:

How was this??? Foxwoods is such a fun place.

It was great! I went to the grand tasting in the afternoon and then the Masquerade event at night. Lots of great food, a few good drinks (in the afternoon anyway; had to stop in plenty of time for the drive home at night). I got to see demos by Dave Lieberman (my new chef crush, i think) and Masaharu Morimoto. Plus, I got to chat briefly with a couple of chefs who will be at Epcot F&WF when I'm there. (Attention chocoholics! Andrew Shotts from Garrison Confections will be doing a demo on Thurs Nov. 1 and also the Party for the Senses on Nov 3.)

It was great! I went to the grand tasting in the afternoon and then the Masquerade event at night. Lots of great food, a few good drinks (in the afternoon anyway; had to stop in plenty of time for the drive home at night). I got to see demos by Dave Lieberman (my new chef crush, i think) and Masaharu Morimoto. Plus, I got to chat briefly with a couple of chefs who will be at Epcot F&WF when I'm there. (Attention chocoholics! Andrew Shotts from Garrison Confections will be doing a demo on Thurs Nov. 1 and also the Party for the Senses on Nov 3.)

Wow, sounds like it was a great time. I take it you are really into good food - me too. I used to love the steak restaurant that was/is at Foxwoods. I still dream of their Layonaise Potaotes. I was nine months pregnant w/DD when I ate there last and I ate so much I thought I was going to burst open :rotfl:

Just some more info on the meet that I should have included in my previous post

Fire & Ice address is 205 Berkley St - Boston. Here is the website that has a link to Mapquest for directions http://www.fire-ice.com/locations/boston.html .

Duck Tours is at the Prudential Center (rear, I think), but it is just a short "waddle" from the restaurant so we could just all head over together from the restaurant.

Oh yum!! I was just explaining about the choc chip/banana pancakes to my Katie today!!! Have to have breakfast first, then I can move on to the more substantial offerings.
The weather does, indeed, look wonderful. Can't wait to see everyone!!!
Quack, quack, quack!!!:donald:

I was telling the boys too. ;) Cam wants bagles. I tried explaining this isnt a breakfast buffet, but hes not getting it. :rolleyes: Do you remember some of the other foods? Those pancakes are sticking out in my mind and I can't remember anything else. :rolleyes1

quack quack quack....

Oh, I think it might be along the 'buckets of booze' line!!!!!
And, looks like HRRH may be at brunch after all!!!:dance3:

Woohoo!!! On both accounts. :cool1:

Do I see a repeat in the works???
f1295d4c.jpg

Lets see....Mary, Susie, and Jane. Yep, thats it. :rolleyes1

Yeah, that's the ticket!!!!! Knew I liked you!!! Look at that Susie...she just can't keep up with the big time drinkers...what a sissy!!!!:rolleyes1

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter