Boulder Ridge Room Renovations

Polynesian27

Mouseketeer
Hi All, does anyone know when the room renovations will be done at boulder ridge? Is there a thread for this by chance? As always, thanks for your help!

It begins in 2020 and has not yet started. If it is like most DVC refurbs, it will take 18-24 months. So best case scenario right now is that it's done fall 2021. More likely early 2022, given that it's not started yet.

I believe it will likely only start when SSR finishes- and that is going slowly- I would be surprised if it isn't mid 2021. This is just my speculation

I believe it will likely only start when SSR finishes- and that is going slowly- I would be surprised if it isn't mid 2021. This is just my speculation
They did announce the acceleration at the annual meeting, and they knew at that time that SSR is going super slow. So dunno.

It begins in 2020 and has not yet started. If it is like most DVC refurbs, it will take 18-24 months. So best case scenario right now is that it's done fall 2021. More likely early 2022, given that it's not started yet.

considering how small BRV is (only 1/6 of the rooms at SSR), I can’t see that they would take 18-24 months Like the larger resorts. More like 3-4 months. Big question is when will they start!

considering how small BRV is (only 1/6 of the rooms at SSR), I can’t see that they would take 18-24 months Like the larger resorts. More like 3-4 months. Big question is when will they start!

It will definitely be longer than 3-4 months unless this is another lame one like the last BRV, which took 6 and never touched wall tile.

It will definitely be longer than 3-4 months unless this is another lame one like the last BRV, which took 6 and never touched wall tile.

The last took 1 month, not 6. Or at tops 6 weeks. However it's smaller than BCV which was more extensive and I think that took maybe 10 months tops?

Isn’t BR relatively new? What renovations are they doing?
BR is not new. Its original open date was in 2000. Had a bit of a refurb a few years ago but it was a lame refurb and we all just try to pretend it never happened, like that Jello salad at the family reunion.

It's getting a full refurb this time, and betting includes the tile getting removed/redone.

BR is not new. Its original open date was in 2000. Had a bit of a refurb a few years ago but it was a lame refurb and we all just try to pretend it never happened, like that Jello salad at the family reunion.

It's getting a full refurb this time, and betting includes the tile getting removed/redone.

I usually like jello. VWL jello was a mixed bag for sure but I don't know that the new dish is going to be what I hope.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter