Bringing Home the Magic - Part 2 - 8/18/07 - 9/01/07- list of cruisers on page 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
My grey hair is kinda becoming my signature. I grew it out when I was expecting my last, not realizing how grey I'd become. At first I liked the compliments I received, but now I'm just too lazy to dye it.

We Illinois gals need to get together and share pictures don't ya think? I'm going through some serious cruise withdrawal right now :sad2: How about a lunch and a trip to the Doorway to dreams in Schaumburg some Saturday? :thumbsup2

Lisa Marie

Doorway to Dreams just opened up in Woodfield. It's part of the Disney Vacation Club and sounds wonderful. I thought between that and the Disney Store there we could get our Disney pixie dust fix! :smickey:

Lisa Marie

My grey hair is kinda becoming my signature. I grew it out when I was expecting my last, not realizing how grey I'd become. At first I liked the compliments I received, but now I'm just too lazy to dye it.

Mine too.. it just got too hard to cover all the gray. so I just keep it that way and keep it super short. very easy to take care of. LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter