Brita Water Bottles

MICOL

DIS Veteran
We saved a fortune with the Brita water bottles for my famliy of 4. Could fill them up at the fountains with cold water and the water would taste very good. Given the price of waterbottles they are well worth bringing. Was able to get them at Target.

I bought them at Kohls yesterday for $4.99 each. Reg. $8.99 there & they were $6.99 at Target.

I went one step further got an insulated cover with shoulder strap for the Britta bottles, at Wal-Mart for $4.88. Hope this helps.:bounce: :bounce: :p :bounce: :p

Do the brita water bottles fit into the WDW holders w/the neck straps? I read somewhere on these baords that they are only about 4-5$ and make a nice souvie.

I used our Brita bottle with a Disney holster / holder for the entire week we were there. I'm not sure if it fits the neck of the bottle, but it it fits very well around grip area of the bottle. It never once slipped or moved.

Thankyou cibflower,

I really like the idea of the brita filter system and with 2 kids I knew they would need a place to "hang" the bottle from.This is one big headache off our to- do list!
Thanks again!Have a great day.:D

Sounds like a great idea! Where do you get the Disney holster/holders? I was wondering how we were going to manage carrying around those Brita water bottles I just bought. Thanks!

We had 2 of them with us when we went in April and they worked out great! The water tasted good too!

Just bumping this up hoping that someone knows the answer as to where you can get the Disney holders/sholsters that fit the Brita bottles. I have the bottles already. Thanks

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter