Bus driver Jeff DTD to POR 9/27

kizmac

DIS Veteran
I think your name was Jeff.....anyhow, we were heading back to POR after a tiring day and were only with you from the Market Place stop to Westside because you got off at Westside to change out drivers,(what a complete bummer!) but you were awesome! We were so tired but you were hilarious and really made us all laugh! You were the only bus driver the whole trip who told jokes and really went above and beyond to make our bus ride enjoyable. I hope to encounter you again during a future trip. You are a total joy and what Disney Magic is about! Thanks! :hug:

:wave2: I think we had him also one night! You are right most of the drivers were not MAGICAL enough for me~ We were ther Sept. 23-29th

We had Jeff on our bus from MK to OKW last Wednesday. DH and I were also VERY tired after EMH at MK and we were not in the best of moods. Jeff made us laugh and sing all the way back to our resort. He is what Disney is all about, IMO. I wish all of the bus drivers had half of his spirit! Actually, I wish all CM's in general had half his spirit!! He did certainly go above and beyond and I made sure to tell him so as he dropped us off at our stop. It was the most memorable bus ride I have ever had at WDW. I actually wanted to call Disney and personally tell them how highly we regarded him. Has anyone ever done this before?

Livie's Mommy said:
We had Jeff on our bus from MK to OKW last Wednesday. DH and I were also VERY tired after EMH at MK and we were not in the best of moods. Jeff made us laugh and sing all the way back to our resort. He is what Disney is all about, IMO. I wish all of the bus drivers had half of his spirit! Actually, I wish all CM's in general had half his spirit!! He did certainly go above and beyond and I made sure to tell him so as he dropped us off at our stop. It was the most memorable bus ride I have ever had at WDW. I actually wanted to call Disney and personally tell them how highly we regarded him. Has anyone ever done this before?

without a doub contact the big white glove about it, i have talked to cmks and sometimes they do get perks for it. i keep a list in my AP holder and at the end of my trip go to town hall and tell them about the cms.

DarkSideMoon said:
without a doub contact the big white glove about it, i have talked to cmks and sometimes they do get perks for it. i keep a list in my AP holder and at the end of my trip go to town hall and tell them about the cms.

Thanks for the tip, wish I had thought of it while I was there! I will make a phone call!!! CM's who go above and beyond truly deserve some kind of benefit/perk!

Livie's Mommy said:
Thanks for the tip, wish I had thought of it while I was there! I will make a phone call!!! CM's who go above and beyond truly deserve some kind of benefit/perk!

I talked to some CMs and they do get rewarded most of the time. Like i said i usually bring my AP benefits booklet around with me to write down names.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter