• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

BW Studios Coffee Table

jkevinmcg

Mouseketeer
Hi

I did a search here but could not find anything on this. I just checked into the BW, in a studio, after spending 4 nights in a BC studio. There is no coffee table in my room. BC had a coffee table in the room so this is strange. The person who took my call was not aware of this at first and told me she would get one brought in. Then she called me back and told me they don't have coffee tables in the rooms anymore. Did I miss something?

Thanks
Kevin

The problem is they never had them. Someone said that during one BWV members meeting, the idea was that they were going to get them, but so far, the studios at BWV do not have a coffee table.

Bobbi:goodvibes

I attended the BWV annual meeting in December 2003 and they said they were getting them, along with HDTV's. Neither has materialized.

As Rich would have said 'They used too much wood making those looooong hallways and didn't have enough left to make coffee tables'.:thumbsup2

Thanks for the responses. I guess my advancing years are catching up with me. The long hallways comment is brilliant! I'm for a new category of rooms called "lobby view" :-)

If we need a coffee table at BWV, we just bring those balcony tables into the room. They may not be pretty, but they're useful. :thumbsup2

As Rich would have said 'They used too much wood making those looooong hallways and didn't have enough left to make coffee tables'.:thumbsup2

:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

I remember the first time I stayed in a BWV studio after several BCV stays, and found no coffee table in my studio, I immediately called the front desk to tell them they had a "coffee table thief" and it wasn't me, that the coffee table was already missing when I checked in to my studio.
Yes, DebbieB. I remember that promise of coffee tables to-for some reason, the fact that they were promised, yet never materialized bothers me. Why did they say that, then not deliver? I'm staying at BWV in 3 weeks, and I'll probably have to resort to bringing in a little plastic table off the balcony again.

Nah....it's because the addition of a coffee table in a BWV unit would make the coffee table in the way when leaning back to reach into the frig to get a beer while still sitting on the balcony! :rolleyes1

Now we can't have that since that was one of the original selling points of BWV!! :thumbsup2

I really don't miss the coffee table in a studio. When we pull out the bed, there is more room and i don't have to figure out where to put the coffee table.

I really don't miss the coffee table in a studio. When we pull out the bed, there is more room and i don't have to figure out where to put the coffee table.
Thanks for showing me another side to the coffee table issue. I always thought that EVERYONE must want the studio to have a coffee table. That's because I never pull out the couch. To me it's a place to put my feet up while I watch TV in the AM. The lack of a coffee table was a real sore point with me, but now I can see that for people who want to use the couch as a pull out bed, the coffee table would be a PITA. I mean it-thanks for showing me the other side!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter