Cabana on the Wish

What are the benefits of having a cabana?
A lighter wallet…

At a high cost, you get a private house on a private beach, including indoor/outdoor seating area, butler service, a hammock, a shower, a safe, a fridge, bike and diving equipment rentals and floats. It allows you to spend your CC day in a quiet oasis instead of being on a beach surrounded by lots of people.

Last edited:
I don't know from experience, so I can't say if it happens when sent at midnight. However, I'll be able to give you that answer on the 10th in just a few days when I find out if I had success or not from my requests sent into concierge last week at midnight.
Did you get a cabana?

recently sent in request right at midnight. Got automated response my email was received a few seconds later. Was surprised that at 8:05 am Florida time got email back from concierge with response about my receiving my requests and some information about our Nassau itinerary. That seems really quick to hear back. Does this seem positive in my favor of being near top of the list for the cabana?

recently sent in request right at midnight. Got automated response my email was received a few seconds later. Was surprised that at 8:05 am Florida time got email back from concierge with response about my receiving my requests and some information about our Nassau itinerary. That seems really quick to hear back. Does this seem positive in my favor of being near top of the list for the cabana?
I would not read too much into it. A few times, we've received a quick response a few hours after sending in our request email with a confirmation that our requests were received and that things that did not involve limited bookings (rotation, location of the table, items in the room...) would be granted. They send such an email to everyone, using template responses.

I would not read too much into it. A few times, we've received a quick response a few hours after sending in our request email with a confirmation that our requests were received and that things that did not involve limited bookings (rotation, location of the table, items in the room...) would be granted. They send such an email to everyone, using template responses.
Thanks. I was surprised to hear back so quickly. It didn’t seem to be a templated response, more personal which is why I wondered if this was a good sign. Of course I am trying to read more into it, LOL. Fingers crossed

Sort of a piggy-back, if I may...

My best friend's wedding is on the Wish next year. It's a 3-night, so only one day for Palo brunch, and it would need to be early since the wedding is at 1pm. As a lowly Gold CC member, are my chances slim to none at getting an early brunch and Concierge would be about the only chance?

I'm pondering booking Concierge - mostly for the Rapunzel theme (I'd be booking a Moana theme otherwise), but if there's little to no chance of an early Palo brunch without it, I'd definitely be in for Concierge. Since I haven't been on the Wish before, I don't want to give up a dinner in one of the MDRs, but I want to experience Palo in some form if at all possible.

My best friend's wedding is on the Wish next year. It's a 3-night, so only one day for Palo brunch, and it would need to be early since the wedding is at 1pm. As a lowly Gold CC member, are my chances slim to none at getting an early brunch and Concierge would be about the only chance?

I'm pondering booking Concierge - mostly for the Rapunzel theme (I'd be booking a Moana theme otherwise), but if there's little to no chance of an early Palo brunch without it, I'd definitely be in for Concierge. Since I haven't been on the Wish before, I don't want to give up a dinner in one of the MDRs, but I want to experience Palo in some form if at all possible.

If it's in your budget, I would book concierge. I booked concierge on the Wish pretty late in the game (missed the initial opening of my dining/excursion/cabana reservation request window) and they were still able to get me an early Palo brunch on our Nassau day (highly recommend 10 am as it took about 3 hours to eat there!). The concierge lounge is also pretty incredible.

You could always try the new Palo Prima Notte if just getting to experience it is a goal.

You could always try the new Palo Prima Notte if just getting to experience it is a goal.

Isn't that still dinner? I don't want to miss an MDR. And I'm not eating 2 dinners.

ETA: Just saw it's "small bites". BUT at the time the show would be going on. AND being gluten-free, while they do an awesome job with brunch or dinner, I don't see them making a ton of safe small bites.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter