Call out for all DISers, Sept.9th at POR!!

people were eating canned corn out of the can? wait, creamed canned corn? and they were sharing the can? that's WEIRD!:scared:

can you imagine... "hey mom, did you bring any snacks today?" :confused3
"sure dear, here is some corn. in the can." :stir:

Yes, we'll be there right at the start of the meet. The sister too. And mom. We're leaving my kiddies with my DH and our Dad. I would love to be a fly on the wall with that--I can't imagine the two of them with 2 toddlers... well.. it's my vacation too!:laughing:

If I'm sharing a can of something with everyone it will be BEER!:drinking1

I still can't beleive I used dental floss. I didn't make it to the store today for any string. I really have to get some string. I need to send this thread to my DISsis. Then you all can get to know her. I'm the crafty one so I'll be making her LGMHs for her too. ::yes::

Actually, I wouldn't call myself crafty. I just taped the heads together with double sided tape. :upsidedow

That's about as crafty as I got too :rotfl2:

I believe I am the craftiest of all. I picked up my air brushed shirts at the mall today!:rotfl:

I think we done got a hick picnic in progress here. All canned foods. Who is bringing the canned sausages?:dance3:

popcorn:: (What happens to the can of corn after two weeks in the FL sun.)

See you soon. You can run but you cannot hide. :scared1:

SG

That's about as crafty as I got too :rotfl2:

I believe I am the craftiest of all. I picked up my air brushed shirts at the mall today!:rotfl:

I think we done got a hick picnic in progress here. All canned foods. Who is bringing the canned sausages?:dance3:

popcorn:: (What happens to the can of corn after two weeks in the FL sun.)

See you soon. You can run but you cannot hide. :scared1:

SG

on another thread?!?!? And why was I not invited? Not that I'm listening anyway :snooty: :snooty:

Pooch, would you please bring the cake?:worship: :worship: :worship:

Am on laptop. Worn out. Lots to do tomorrow, please forgive.:confused:

SG:confused:

on another thread?!?!? And why was I not invited? Not that I'm listening anyway :snooty: :snooty:

Gails here :hug: Okay girl, this little meet is right in our back yard.. and they dun got a bar :cool2:

Are you going to MNSSHP this year ??

Sorry to interrupt but I just have to do a happy dance!

Less than 10 days to go!!!

:banana: :dance3: :yay: :woohoo: :banana: :cheer2: :yay: :cool1: pixiedust: :hyper: :jumping1: :banana:

:wave2: Hi everyone!

I'm not sure what DSis is getting me in to here... canned creamed corn at a DIS meet? :laughing:

I'll stick with the liquid refreshments! :drinking1

Looking forward to meeting everyone! :goodvibes

I'm not sure what DSis is getting me in to here... canned creamed corn at a DIS meet? :laughing:

Glad you made it over here!

Maybe since it is a hick picnic we can share a can of Old Style.:lmao:

Now, did someone say cake? Cake is always good.:cake:

And, WE ONLY HAVE 10 DAYS TO GO!!!!!!!!!party:

The last step of cereal corn to alcohol reaction pathway is alcoholic fermentation.

Hey, you city slickers! Did none of you ever hear of Corn Mash? Where I grew up we brewed our own as well as grew our own 'bacca'. My uncle could roll his with one hand.

You take most any substance, let it rot long enough and it makes purty good 'rot gut'. If it doesn't kill ya it will at least grow hair on your chest. Wonder if it counts as a veggie on the WW plan?:dance3:

The only beer I could ever stand was Stroh's. Not even sure if they make it anymore. Anyone know why beer goes through you so fast?:confused: I do. :rotfl:

SG/house nearly clean

Welcome to the nut house glad to meet ya :dance3:

I got my Schlitz Malt Liquor and my Boone''s Farm Strawberry wine all packed to go :scared1:

You youngsters get all liquored up. I will take the pictures. Gotta have some way to pay for all those trips I want to take next year. :lmao:

I am logging off shortly and might not get on again before I leave.

See you all soon, some sooner than others.

If you need to get ahold of me call at home . The answering machine is empty, right now.

Love you bratty folks you, Linda Lou

Welcome to the nut house glad to meet ya :dance3:

I got my Schlitz Malt Liquor and my Boone''s Farm Strawberry wine all packed to go :scared1:

Wow you are dating yourself!!!!! Boones Farm?? Do they even still make that stuff?? Thats pure under age drinking wine!!!!!

Co worker of mine called me tonight from the patio at the Big River Grille & Brewing works (Boardwalk Hotel).......drinking a nice micro brew......lucky sucker!!!!!
They just bought into DVC, he has been 3 times this year.......must be nice.......I cant wait!!!

Wow you are dating yourself!!!!! Boones Farm?? Do they even still make that stuff?? Thats pure under age drinking wine!!!!!

I don't know if they do still have it :rotfl: but thanks for reminding my how old I am :eek:

Co worker of mine called me tonight from the patio at the Big River Grille & Brewing works (Boardwalk Hotel).......drinking a nice micro brew......lucky sucker!!!!!
They just bought into DVC, he has been 3 times this year.......must be nice.......I cant wait!!!

Can't wait to have a Beer Flight at BRG.. yummers !!

Boons farm ,yes is still being made. We sell it at our cov. stores. Can't believe this is my last day off till we leave.:banana: Got so much to do.

My we've been chatty!!
Hey all, I know we are going to have great weather;) , but just in case it is a little nasty, the backup plan is to meet at the Riverside Mill food court at POR. Same time. OK!!!
Have a safe trip everybody!!!!

Oh yeah, Boone's Farm, what memories that one drudged up!
:lmao:

Boons farm ,yes is still being made. We sell it at our cov. stores. Can't believe this is my last day off till we leave.:banana: Got so much to do.

Gotta bring at least 1 btl, so we can revisit our younger days ( and remind of us of how BAD that really was). WOW, times have changed, and in this point for the better, if only in taste buds!!:rotfl:

Okay, I'll admit it, I drank boone's farm.:cool2:

In college.
When I was 18. :scared:

Yes... well, anyway, gotta love the boones. It was only like $2.35 or something. It was SO cheap too.:rolleyes1

Okay, so the rain plan is in the food court? Sounds good. There is a bar there, right? I think I saw one when I was with my DIS sis touring the place last year on an afternoon we needed something to do.

Not that I NEED a bar.... but my kiddies will be with DH! Plus I'll be with Dmom who loves a beer....:drinking1 and Dsis who really loves a beer. :drinking1

Okay, can't wait!!!!!!:jumping1:

I have to pack all our suitcases tomorrow since Dmom & Ddad are driving them down Tuesday. :car: This will be my first flight I am only bringing a diaper bag.:woohoo: I just love that I don't need to check any luggage! It's fantastic! They are going to drive EVERYTHING down. The pack-n-play, the carseats, the clothes, the wine.... everything!:dance3:

Yay! :banana: A diaper bag & a stroller. Yay! It really is so exciting. :hyper:

See you soon!:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter