Call out for all DISers, Sept.9th at POR!!

Okay, I'll admit it, I drank boone's farm.:cool2:

In college.
When I was 18. :scared:

Yes... well, anyway, gotta love the boones. It was only like $2.35 or something. It was SO cheap too.:rolleyes1

Okay, so the rain plan is in the food court? Sounds good. There is a bar there, right? I think I saw one when I was with my DIS sis touring the place last year on an afternoon we needed something to do.

Not that I NEED a bar.... but my kiddies will be with DH! Plus I'll be with Dmom who loves a beer....:drinking1 and Dsis who really loves a beer. :drinking1

Okay, can't wait!!!!!!:jumping1:

I have to pack all our suitcases tomorrow since Dmom & Ddad are driving them down Tuesday. :car: This will be my first flight I am only bringing a diaper bag.:woohoo: I just love that I don't need to check any luggage! It's fantastic! They are going to drive EVERYTHING down. The pack-n-play, the carseats, the clothes, the wine.... everything!:dance3:

Yay! :banana: A diaper bag & a stroller. Yay! It really is so exciting. :hyper:

See you soon!:goodvibes

No checked bags!!! You are lucky...I hope you dont have a 1 way flight....Security (TSA) will look you up and down!!!! 1 way flight and no bags is a big red flag.....they will put you in the sniffing machine!!!!!!:rotfl2:

Sorry, no bar in the food court......You can buy beer from the coolers (I think). The bar is down the hallway from the food court...but not open until evenings.......(my experience anyway)...The pool bar is the best bet...

To Everyone leaving in the next couple days....have a safe trip, drive careful and fly safe.......See you at the world!!!

See you all soon. Leaving early morning (or late night kids aren't going to bed so they can sleep in car). Safe trip all. And blow really hard so Ike will goaway.

I met lazydoxy this morning in line for DHS!! I had a nice time talking to another Dis'er while I was in line. Although my DH thinks I'm insane!! ;)

We may try to get to the Dis meet, but want to go to the party tonight if the weather isn't too bad.

Have fun!!

I met lazydoxy this morning in line for DHS!! I had a nice time talking to another Dis'er while I was in line. Although my DH thinks I'm insane!! ;)

We may try to get to the Dis meet, but want to go to the party tonight if the weather isn't too bad.

Have fun!!

Sorry you didnt make it to the meet n greet.....I had a great time.....lots of good people there!!!! Good people on these boards.........we will post pictures of our meet n greet here.........thanks to all of those who made it...I really enjoyed meeting everyone!!!!!

Glad we made it to the meet:grouphug: So nice to meet you all and can't wait for some pictures and trip reports:woohoo:

Sorry you didnt make it to the meet n greet.....I had a great time.....lots of good people there!!!! Good people on these boards.........we will post pictures of our meet n greet here.........thanks to all of those who made it...I really enjoyed meeting everyone!!!!!

I wish I could have went, but we went to the party about 5 and had a blast!

I am SO sorry I didn't make it! I was a tired little kiwi and completely slept though the meet and had to hustle to get ready and go to the Halloween Party! Was very bummed to miss it :sad2:

I'm about to go home (waiting at the airport - 4hr flight delay!) so making free with the free wireless! Anyway, just wanted to say thanks for a great afternoon/evening and some serious Disney chat! Had a brilliant time and can't wait to see you all again at some point in the wonderful world of Disney.

I'm about to go home (waiting at the airport - 4hr flight delay!) so making free with the free wireless! Anyway, just wanted to say thanks for a great afternoon/evening and some serious Disney chat! Had a brilliant time and can't wait to see you all again at some point in the wonderful world of Disney.
We had a GREAT time!:grouphug: It was lovely to meet you and hope that you can beat your record again! You ROCK! Had the most fun meeting all the people I had chatted with and seeing that there really is PEOPLE that enjoy Disney as much a I do! Take good care of NurseTibs and say HEY to PlutoDisney!
We also had the flight delay thing- in 2 different airports-ended up taking 11 hr to get back, hope yours went well and all is fine in your neck of the woods now! For those of you who drove- God Bless you, I could not have done that! By the time we got home, we needed another vacation!:scared: Thank you to Kristel, you did a great job.:cheer2: That wood sure is hard there, huh? There is no way to thank you enough. You are really a special person, and our prayers are with you and Mr. Doxy.... By the way, we have a great pic of him.... as excited as can be!! Seriously, You will always be THE one who welcomed me, kept me going when others thought me crazy, and if you ever need anything....., we will do, Family is sometimes not by blood alone.
1Gr8Mouse- What can I say? I never got the chance to ask if your wife was excited about the upgade and how that turned out.:thumbsup2 Your take on POR was spot on! I would def do that again. I do get the bag thing now, as we left lots of drinks in the fridge when we had to leave. Thanks, though the bartender was probably PO'd:laughing: Never in my life have I met more wonderful individuals..... And I work retail!!!!:laughing:
To anyone out there who may read this.... Go to a Meet, and enjoy all the wonderful people, they are worth anything that you think you might miss!

Glad we made it to the meet:grouphug: So nice to meet you all and can't wait for some pictures and trip reports:woohoo:

Sorry that you had to leave so quick, I hope we got Pics in time. There was some time I didn't have camera in hand. Maybe shouldn't have a drink at 4pm, but it's vacation after all. How do I get Pics on here? We have some that really should. Can they get here just from my files? I don't do photobucket or anything else. TR to follow as soon as can get properly caught up at work- gotta pay for the next trip!

Hi guys!!
The meet was a great idea. I had so much fun chatting with everyone. I bumped into Wheresmygoofy several more times during our trip. What a great bunch! Sorry that some couldn't make it - there's always next time!! Thanks for the kind words Cork'. 1gr8tmouse - I'm so glad I picked Big River Grill for one of our TS meals. It was very good. It was good seein' ya' there!! TT - I hope you keep coming back. I'd love to chat with all of you again!!

Hey Michelle!! It was great talking to you that morning also. I hope you had wonderful time. If you do a TR let us know! I also met Dogodisney, Doreen, and family on one of the paths at POR. Of course, I forgot to get a picture!! Sorry we couldn't get together again before you left!!

We had a terrific time. I'm going back at the end of September 2009 with my BFF!! :banana:

TT - I hope you keep coming back. I'd love to chat with all of you again!!

Well, I can assure you that will most definitely be happening. Every year for the next 49years to be precise! We bought DVC (AKV) on our last full day! :rotfl: So yeah, we'll be back!!! :rotfl:

Meet was great, now we need photos!!!! ;) :thumbsup2

Well, I can assure you that will most definitely be happening. Every year for the next 49years to be precise! We bought DVC (AKV) on our last full day! :rotfl: So yeah, we'll be back!!! :rotfl:

Yahooooooooo !! I am so thrilled for you !! we are also DVC owners:dance3: you are so going to love it !! Welcome, Welcome and here is to the next 49 years :hug:

Hey, Can I buy points off you yet!!!!!:lmao: :lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter