Calling all NY DISers, and DVC members

I grew up in West Seneca and lived there until 2003! :)

So....does anyone else feel like we skipped summer and went right back into winter? :sad2:

I grew up in West Seneca and lived there until 2003! :)

So....does anyone else feel like we skipped summer and went right back into winter? :sad2:

For a week... I could see the grass in my back yard!!! I figure the garden should start blooming sometime in August!!!
:scared1:

For a week... I could see the grass in my back yard!!! I figure the garden should start blooming sometime in August!!!
:scared1:
This was the Pic out my front door MOnday Morning:scared1:
100_2194.jpg

At least we had school:woohoo: .Some around the area were closed:sick:

South Buffalo!:cool2: :flower3:
Just waiting to get in the System(loan being proccesed this week!).
BCV will be our Home.Coming down in June(just not sure where we will be staying..lol)

Hi,

You know its always been my thoughts that people from the Northeast have a greater appreciation for Disney World. You know how it is with the weather. Cold, gray, dark and dreary for about 8 months out of the year. Then I hop on that plane and 3 hours later I'm in heaven. I don't think that people from warmer climates can deeply appreciate "The World" the way we do.

Hi,

You know its always been my thoughts that people from the Northeast have a greater appreciation for Disney World. You know how it is with the weather. Cold, gray, dark and dreary for about 8 months out of the year. Then I hop on that plane and 3 hours later I'm in heaven. I don't think that people from warmer climates can deeply appreciate "The World" the way we do.

:thumbsup2 I know that's how we feel when we go down in Feb!!!:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter