Can anyone else hear this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Sharby, Cindy, Lisa & Cole, & any lurkers

I love Lion King! - but I have no advise for a website.

Hey Cindy, how's WISHing going for you?
I thought being sick last week, I would have dropped more weight, NNNNOOOOO, like that would be to easy.

Actually remember I said I was doing a "detox" first, after talking to the people at the health food store, they agreed with me that it wasn't a virus but the last of the detox cleaning my sinuses & lungs. One the the store's clerk found the same thing when she did it.

good night all.
Wendy

Hello Mamudduck, how did you come up with that sceen name?
Is it like mud duck?

Hi Everyone :wave:

Wendy glad to hear you are feeling better. Didn't realize you'd get sick from your body going through "detox" but I guess it makes sense.

Well WISH is going pretty good. I may get a 5# soon. Yipee for me.

Cole I am still thinking about something for you. I haven't forgotten.

Oky smoky. I need to reboot my computer, it is SLOW right now.

I am trying to make my website colorful, but right now the colors clash a little, can someone please give me a fey bright colors that go together, i'd appreciate it!

yes it is like Mud Duck-

it's very close to my last name, & of couse I'm the Ma (Mom)
which I took from hip-hop slang.
DH & DD like 4X4 offroading- so they also end up like muddy ducks.

<font face="comic sans ms" size="4" color="green">I get it! I am posting this at 5:09 (my time) in the morning, my brother is giong on a field-trip, and had to get up early, and I woke up when he was already awake in bed waiting, he is really excited about this field-trip. Hope he as fun! Thanks Mrs. Cindy for all your help!!!:D
<bgsound src="http://www.disneydreams.net/Sounds/tikitiki.mid">

Hi everyone! (I still can't use the waving smiling):D :D :D

Hey Cole, I really like your new sig.:bounce:

Hello Wishydoo:wave:I got it from that website you gave me!(Lissa Explains it All)

what's that song.- I'm humming it but I don't know what it is.

:wave: Hi All!

Not much time for dising today....dd has an Ontario School regional convention today.....I have to see her perform at 3:30
(singing a duet). She’s in 4 events: singing, clay sculpture (which looks awesome! btw) checkers & soccer kick.
Busy, busy, busy......
I'll post later tonight.

Hi Everyone :wave:

Mamudduck, I hope your dd does very well today. Sounds like a lot of fun. Good for your DD for having the courage to get up and sing in public. Did her clay project dry in time?

I am not sure what the music is. I trying to figure out the beat but not sure right now. :Pinkbounce

I won't be able to DIS until after 8:00 tonight. My DD has gymnastics tonight, our weekly thing. Saturday they have a fun meet that they have been working very hard for. (I am so happy it is finally here, getting a little tired of the extra nights of class) :)

Hi All!

Hey Wendy....that sounds like an awesome event your daughter is participating in.

Best of luck to her!!:D :D :D

<font face="comic sans ms" size="4" color="sandy brown">Not too many more posts to 500 posts! Where is everyone tonight¿¿??¿¿

Hello Everyone :wave:

The weekend is almost here. Yipee!!! :Pinkbounc

I was taking a break from posting last night. Need to have a break once in awhile. I started a book a few weeks back and I haven't gotten too far with it so I am trying to read that. Not sure how much I will be on tonight either. It has been kind of quiet on the boards lately.

Taking a break????? at 712 posts?!?!
Lauren did really well yesterday with her duet.
She's won the first round of checkers, then lost, & lost the third but the last game was very close, she played extremely well. She was the only girl her age and she played against a boy that was older than her.
Today & friday are her other events. We won't know the out come: scores until Friday.
It's on days like this I love being called "Lauren's Mom" :smooth:

Congratulations to Lauren. Glad her duet went well. (Good for her, I could never get up and sing in front of people). Maybe next year she may win against that boy. Great for her.

I would say when they do things like that you love to be their MOM.

Well I hope Lauren has a good time today and tomorrow. Hope everything goes really well.

Lauren: I am doing the happy dance for you. :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter