Can anyone else hear this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
When is your last day? My DD last day is June 25. They start the day after Labor Day.

The last day of May. anybody ELSE want to post music? if nobody else wants to, i will

You can post some music. I don't have time to search for any right now.

Lucky you for getting out so early.:Pinkbounc

l ° l
°o°
I will post music, then.
<bgsound src="http://www.disneydreams.net/Sounds/imlate.mid">
This is I'm Late, from Alice In Wonderland, it sounds freaky, and cool.
The bounces, :bounce: , are not working, they bounce for about one or two seconds, then stop!

Nice music there, Kid.

Thanks!:D

Who put a hex on the smiley guys???:confused:

:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

Guess what..........Lauren won 2nd place for her duet and Also 2nd for her horse clay scuplture

Proud Mommy!
eib4.gif

HollyWoodMick.gif

Oh that's wonderful Wendy!!!:Pinkbounc

:::::::clapping wildly:::::::::

Big congrats to Lauren and your family!:cool:

:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

Good morning Cindy
Seen Sharby lately?
It's getting quite here.....No sharby yelling LOL
How was your weekend? Lots of grilling?

Dh is taking me out for lunch in a few minutes ( Mother's day thing) we didn't get to do anything yesterday.

Chat later
Wendy

Hi Wendy,

How are you doing? Did you have a nice weekend?

Sharby has been over at the other place. Sorry the first time your visit there seemed like there were no threads there, Lisa played a joke on us and hid them. But they are all back now. hahahaha :p

What a nice DH to take you out for lunch. My DH and DD made me breakfast in bed. :D It was nice.

My weekend went very well. DD had fun at her fun meet Saturday and I took it easy yesterday. Did some weeding in my flower beds.

We have been buying lots of things for the grille, anything for me not to cook.:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

So any plans to go to WDW? I just got my tickets for MMVMCP in the mail today.:bounce: Now I just have to pray nothing prevents my trip.

;)

Well, I think I might have convinced SIL& DN to go with me & Lauren (no DH) The FT package looks really good. The Canadian par hotel rates are also due out this week, but the chat on the Canadian Board is that the FT is a better deal (because the U.S. exchange rate is finally at 7 yrs lows for us.) the only problem is it must be before Oct 31. I'm like you, I rather go in Nov. (like last yr.) or when the Christmas stuff is up. I prefer Christmas much more than Halloween.
Last yr. we went Nov 6-14, the weather was great, no crowds but also no Christmas stuff :(
DH's family is not really Disney people, so I really have to work on them to go. I keep using the "guilt" trip on SIL- Derek (DN- is almost 12) and never been to WDW. He's been to Cuba, Jamaica, South America, Mexico etc. but never anywhere in the U.S. I keep telling her she's going to scar him for life, if he doesn't go to WDW....what's childhood without WDW?????!!!!!!LOL
So, I'm kind of in a holding pattern today, I wish I knew what the deals for Nov. would be but they won't be released until June. I guess that’s what you’re waiting too, huh? I'd really love to do the MMVMCP, & nothing going to stop you (in less thn 200 days:Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: )

We actually booked our trip thru Dreams Unlimited this year. It was cheaper than going thru WDW. I was able to get a direct flight from Boston to Orlando for $99.5 a person, cheaper that last year. The trip this year seems to be a less and I am getting the same package.:confused: I also don't have to worry about mking PS at any restaurants, Dreams does that for you. So far I like it and I heard that if rates come out lower they adjust your price.

I am fortunate that last year was my DH first time to go and he had a great time and doesn't object to going again. He tells me to do whatever I want and he will show up. Next year I would love to do a cruise but that I don't think I could get him to go on so I may have to find someone else to go.

By the way how was lunch with your DH? Did he have the day off? My DH basically works same time of day so no lunch dates for us.:(

Lunch was great! We went to a new Mexican place, the food was great. I work out of the house, that's why I'm on the computer all the time and Dh is the boss & works in town (so from one end of town to the other is max. 20 minutes!) so we just met at the resturant.

We're

going

back

Again

<bgsound src="http://www.irevan.com/pam/rocky-gonnafly_1_.mid">

Hello Everyone!!!!!!!!!
I guess all the mothers here had a good mothers day!
Happy Late Mothers day to all the moms on this thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter