Can anyone join?

Here is the list so far. I'am sure there will be more added

LarryJ - 1600 Loop hopefully
Lindsey-family me & DH
Pirate Jeff & Cathy and Louie the 3 legged wonder dog 700 loop???
Us3-Sonya,Bud,dd9,dd4,dd2
momoffive prob loop2000
OssipeeDisneyNut in the 2000 loop
Tiggger1 (me, dh, dd5, ds18 months) cabins
des1954 - Otter-Spotter, thru Nov 2nd
Perkins/Weidman family
QueenGoblin, DH, DD(5) and DD(1)
MomofPirate&Mickey, hoping for loop 2000
Take Your Pick: Grand Gathering for 21! Loop 1000 hopefully.
We4mickey and Fourgonefishn You can't make us go home!
Carol & Rick and the Mouse-ke-T@B

Stop over and say HI, Bring the kids over Halloween night for trick or treating in the fort. We will be giving out the microwave popcorn packs

Thanks for the info! I will definately check out Halloween night. We are going to MSNNHP on the 30th and I was thinking of going to DTD Halloween night but the Fort sounds fun. Do they have anything going on at the Fort Halloween night besides trick or treating? I've seen some of the decorations everyone puts up and I'm amazed at the effort, we'll definately be checking that out!

Not sure if you already know this...but every night at the Fort there is a campfire sing along followed by a movie on a large outdoor screen. Chip and Dale are there and you can roast marshmallows by the fire. Folk's who camp at FW go all out with the decorations and lots of kids trick-o-treat in the campground. You can also watch the fireworks from MK from the beach area near the marina. I think you and your boys would enjoy it and you guys might even decide to camp at Disney next time! ;)

Thanks for the info! I will definately check out Halloween night. We are going to MSNNHP on the 30th and I was thinking of going to DTD Halloween night but the Fort sounds fun. Do they have anything going on at the Fort Halloween night besides trick or treating? I've seen some of the decorations everyone puts up and I'm amazed at the effort, we'll definately be checking that out!

Yea, one of the best things to do is just walk/cart/bike around and check out all the different sites, some people go really all out with the decorations. It's more themed overall than probably any place in Disney, really gets you in the mood.

Not sure if you already know this...but every night at the Fort there is a campfire sing along followed by a movie on a large outdoor screen. Chip and Dale are there and you can roast marshmallows by the fire. Folk's who camp at FW go all out with the decorations and lots of kids trick-o-treat in the campground. You can also watch the fireworks from MK from the beach area near the marina. I think you and your boys would enjoy it and you guys might even decide to camp at Disney next time! ;)

Thanks for the info! I would love to camp this time but the rental campers listed here on the boards have already been rented during the time we are there and with flying down I don't think I could bring all the stuff we'd need to tent camp so we'll just have to come over and check it out. Maybe one day I'll get my own TT or Pop-up and bring it down, but for now it's good ole' tent.

Debbie if you look at the pic of me washing the crock pot I took the hose off and just used the spigot. Doesn't that count for better cleanliness?

I'm not into details, Donnie. It's still the crapper hose next to the pot!!:rotfl2: Germs jump!!!

Thanks for the info! I would love to camp this time but the rental campers listed here on the boards have already been rented during the time we are there and with flying down I don't think I could bring all the stuff we'd need to tent camp so we'll just have to come over and check it out. Maybe one day I'll get my own TT or Pop-up and bring it down, but for now it's good ole' tent.

Once you visit the Fort, you'll never want to leave...lol ;)

:worship: I will treasure this membership welcome forever.

Wow is this Disboards or Love Connection?:lmao: Why does Donnie need all this help finding love?:scared1:

I think they have a singles board. I'm not on it. I think they think I need the help because this time last week my camper was being toilet papered by 3 very ill women and now I'm damaged goods. I took 8 kids ranging from age 7-13 to the Magic Kingdom by myself that night. Average age was 9 I think.

8 kids, by yourself. Now thats a turn on.:thumbsup2 Thats what you should be talking about, not how much you like "globes"

I think they have a singles board. I'm not on it. I think they think I need the help because this time last week my camper was being toilet papered by 3 very ill women and now I'm damaged goods. I took 8 kids ranging from age 7-13 to the Magic Kingdom by myself that night. Average age was 9 I think.

I was just jokin'. I didn't mean to imply you needed help, just wondering why everyone was wanting to hook you up.

On a serious note, will you be at the Fort Halloween week....I could add 2 more to your babysitting duties for a night while I enjoy some of this Kungaloosh! ;) 8 kids is pretty impressive but 10 would be even better. :rotfl:

Nice, she wants to offload her kids onto him. Now that's a love connection...lol ;)

I was just jokin'. I didn't mean to imply you needed help, just wondering why everyone was wanting to hook you up.

On a serious note, will you be at the Fort Halloween week....I could add 2 more to your babysitting duties for a night while I enjoy some of this Kungaloosh! ;) 8 kids is pretty impressive but 10 would be even better. :rotfl:

MrsGus' group was 5 of those kids. as far as I know they won't be there at that time. One of her kids I'm actually adopting. J/K but if she said I could I would. All her kids are very well mannered and respectful. I will probably be in charge of Kungaloosh if I come so we'll pawn the kids off on someone else lol. We had a blast at MK though. You should've seen me everytime we went from one ride to another counting my 8 kids. I got 1-8 down pat lol.

Nice, she wants to offload her kids onto him. Now that's a love connection...lol ;)

Thanks Chris. I better call Chuck Woolery tonight. Do I get to pick from any others or will she be the only one? :3dglasses

. I took 8 kids ranging from age 7-13 to the Magic Kingdom by myself that night. Average age was 9 I think.
BRAVE man I have 2 nephews 7 and 3 we had them today they are great but:scared1: :eek: :scared1: :eek: :scared1: :scared1: all day.

MrsGus' group was 5 of those kids. as far as I know they won't be there at that time. One of her kids I'm actually adopting. J/K but if she said I could I would. All her kids are very well mannered and respectful. I will probably be in charge of Kungaloosh if I come so we'll pawn the kids off on someone else lol. We had a blast at MK though. You should've seen me everytime we went from one ride to another counting my 8 kids. I got 1-8 down pat lol.

Thanks Chris. I better call Chuck Woolery tonight. Do I get to pick from any others or will she be the only one? :3dglasses

Who said you got to "pick" anyone? Wouldn't I get any say in the matter? :rolleyes:

Don't worry, I don't "offload" my kids on anyone...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter