Can I change my ressie after I book?

StilesMom

<Font color=0099FF>DIS Veteran<br><font color=FF00
Okay... what if I decide to book next May's trip and then I see a better deal or a good code come out?? Can I have the ressie changed? Or will I have to cancel and rebook completely? Can you make revisions/changes to your ressie as many times as you want? Does anyone know when codes for Spring usually come out?

Thanks!

Sure! You can definetly change your reservations if you find a better deal, want a different resort, etc. I do this all of the time! I change at least three times before I actually go on my trip because I am so indecisive about my resort. For my upcoming trip in August, I did have to get a new reservation number because I switched from the AAA discount to a code rate that I found. It was really no hassle at all and they sent out a new confirmation in the mail. Feel free to revise your reservation as often as you want. I'm always calling back with a new location request, building, non-smoking, etc. I'm not too certain as to when spring codes will appear--my guess is February?? They usually come out a few months before the partcular season they are for. Don't worry though--you'll definetly hear about them through the boards!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter