Can Someone Make Me A Picture Of .....sparkle or other

When do u use vmk?

• 1-5 times a week (including getting dc)

• 5-10 times a week (including getting dc)

• 10-12 times a week(including getting dc)

• ALWAYS!! I HEART VMK!!(including getting dc)

Results are only viewable after voting.
my signature is two pictures so can someone plz make my little cat sparkle while still running?

You are welcome Dis-Wiz. I am glad that you like it. :)

mewmewpwr I can't add glitter to the running cat picture.

Can you add glitter to these princesses.

Thanks!

03_t.jpg

07_t.jpg

05_t.jpg

06_t.jpg

04_t.jpg

02_t.jpg

01_t.jpg

08_t.jpg

You are welcome wishingblues. :)

DizneyDogs I can't add glitter to those pictures because they have a textured/shaded look. The pictures that I have been using have a smooth flat look. I use a selection tool to add the glitter and when I try to use it with a picture like the ones you posted it just looks blotchy. If you have a different type of picture, I will try to add glitter to that. :)

Hi! my first post on dis...could u please make my title (RedRoseRedRose) glittery with Princess Bella on one side and a Red Rose (my favourite flower) on the other side PLEASE!

:wizard: Magic VMK girl, ::MinnieMo Princess Bella :thewave:

MicMin could you please make pluto's coller sparkle and add my name in sparkey comic sans MS in red plz!!
I would be so grateful.

Could u please make my title, RedRoseRedRose, in red glitter next to a red rose and Princess Bella also please?

MicMin said:
You are welcome wishingblues. :)

DizneyDogs I can't add glitter to those pictures because they have a textured/shaded look. The pictures that I have been using have a smooth flat look. I use a selection tool to add the glitter and when I try to use it with a picture like the ones you posted it just looks blotchy. If you have a different type of picture, I will try to add glitter to that. :)

Ok no problem. I wanted some princesses ones so I will look and see what else I can find with non-shaded colors.

I will try to make all of the signatures tomorrow. :)

kaqqz8.gif

Click on USERCP and then on edit signature. Type
. To get the URL right click on the picture and select properties.

kaqq8m.gif

DizneyDogs this site has alot of good Disney clipart.
http://www.geocities.com/disneyclipsmain/

*TrixieBella* I saw that you have made your signature. Did you want me to add glitter to Tinkerbell?

MicMin thanks a lot for saying yesterday you would make mine like yours but with my name in the middle i really am thankful :)

ok this is a big question can you make my girl pictures in my sig glittery.All i want is the back ground black glittery.Plz and thank you.:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter