• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Can Someone Make Me A Picture Of .....sparkle or other

When do u use vmk?

• 1-5 times a week (including getting dc)

• 5-10 times a week (including getting dc)

• 10-12 times a week(including getting dc)

• ALWAYS!! I HEART VMK!!(including getting dc)

Results are only viewable after voting.
mic min can you make me a picture of minnie next to my title mewmewpwr in pink that would be nice thank you

You might want to reduce it first, to meet the disboards signature requirements, and then go to someplace like photobucket.com and put it there. They will give you a link to put into your signature. (under the user cp up top of the page). Hope that helps.
Kim

I'm new to Dis and wondered if I could have a sparkly picture of princess minnie mouse with my name "RaggedyAnnPrincess" Next to it. Ty sooo much!

Thank you LuvN~Travel. :)

mewmewpwr. :)

jj8w8y

ThinkTink510. :)

jj8wia

RaggedyAnnPrincess. :)

jj8wur.gif

for the details i would like an normal mickey mouse ans maybe a star or some thing like that that is sparkly plz i really need a new lol it not really holidays now

You are welcome CaptainBrain. Glad that you heart it. :)

jkjc3n

Thank you and you are welcome princesssophie. :)

tmaxpuppy this site is the only place that I have posted a picture other than at a hosting site such as Tinypic or Photobucket. I am not sure what IMG is.

Type
. To get the URL right click on the picture and select properties.

JUst right click the picture,save *** and then go to www.imageshack.us and upload it.Then take the hotlink for forums(1)and copy and paste the URL into your signature.If you have any questions just post here.

More coming in a little while so keep checking back :)

Here are some more,if I see you like them I will post more.If you would like me to find you a glitter with your favourite character I will try to find one but I can't guarantee you one :(

Those are beautiful pictures! I think some of them may be too big for the signature guidelines that are laid out for the Dis, but only a couple. I'm still trying to figure out how to add glitter to clip art - you're doing an awesome job at it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter