Can you recommend a guide?

RamVA

Mouseketeer
Our guide that we purchased our membership through, left DVC a VERY long time ago, and although I'm sure we were "assigned" a guide to take her place, I don't know who it is. I am looking for someone who has been with DVC a long time, who is really knowledgeable, and who you feel is highly competent. Thanks for any suggestions.:wave:

Our guide in 1993 was and still is, Bettie Pleasant. She is a most enthusiastic representative of the DVC program. I would heartily recommend her. She was very straightforward and honest in her presentation.

We often find a "Welcome Home" voicemail from her on our phone during visits to OKW. Bettie is a delight!

Judy Kaufman did an excellent job when we bought in August 2000. She was very pleasant and helpful, as well as efficient.

hi: we've had no problem with celeste chaffaut for two purchases. if she's not 100% sure of an answer, she'll tell you and double-check to make sure any info is accurate.

Hello to all....:D

Our guide, Randy Kruger, is excellent. Very nice, no pressure, always available, returns every call and a pretty cool guy. He's been with DVC since the start, then went into DVC mgt. and decided that being a DVC guide was more his style (and profit..;))

You will not go wrong with this guide...BTW, I had the pleasure to meet and work with Judy Kaufman while my guide was on vacation and she was equally as professional as Randy.

CJM :bounce:

Our guide is Caryn Anderson. Two years ago when we first met her we didn't buy. She was great then. One year ago, we did buy and she was equally great. This year we added-on with her again, and she is just fantastic!! Highly recommended!! Thank you, Caryn.

Brian, Melissa & Morgan

Thank you everyone for taking the time to respond; it sounds like there are some great guides out there. I'm writing them down, so I can pick one to contact. Trying to decide whether to add on, or purchase a new package, as I have a unique situation I'm operating from--that's why I needed someone knowledgeable and experienced.

Thanks again!:wave:

We alo had Randy Kruger for our purchase at BWV and our add on at VWL. No pressure, always returned calls same day or next, gave good reasons why to buy this resort over another, etc.
Nice guy and easy to ask a lot of questions of.

Have fun...Steve

We had Diana Henry. She was GREAT!!!!!!!!! Every visit thus far she calls to see how its going and to see if we have any questions or concerns!!!!!!!

Tom Jenkins is our guide. He is a great guy and a straight shooter. He is not interested in selling you more than you need. He simply says you will be back if and/or when you need additional ponts. If I recall, he has been a guide for 6+ years.

It sounds like you have many great guides to choose from.

Marc Turner at Hilton Head has been my guide for many years. Although we just bought this past October, Marc has stayed in touch with us since our very first visit to DVC years ago. Always asking if he could help in any way and never being pushy. I have always been able to count on his help with any questions I have had.

Our guide is Byron Helgeson. He has been there a long time has never failed to return a phone call. We have had nothing but pleasant dealings with him. Jerry.

I "third" Bettie Pleasant. She was our guide last October and was a great help to us. Absolutely no hard sell.

Jim McCoy is our guide. He has always been very helpful and always very willing to return phone calls. I would reccomend him to anyone!

I concur with all the others in a resounding vote for Bettie Pleasant. I bothered her with information requests for about a year and a half. She was always a #1 professinal and a pleasure to deal with.

Another vote for Randy Kruger. We purchased back in 92 when everything was new. I questioned that poor man at length about EVERYTHING and received the most incredible patient answers. He has been there since the beginning and IMHO that says a lot. He does return phone calls almost immediately, finds the answers and it very knowledgable about everything. We are planning to have our friends take a tour this Sept. and we will be calling Randy. You cannot go wrong with him.
I have also heard wonderful things about Betty Pleasant, she has been around awhile also.

We toured with Carol Ann DeAngelo. Does anyone have her as your guide? She seemed nice, and she went through everything (like our preferred vacation week and Disney resorts) and we decided to put DVC "on hold" for a while, until VWL opened. Now that VWL opened, we went down in March to sign the papers, but we never did make it to the BoardWalk to get them. Then we were going to wait until we got home. Well, still until this point we haven't bought, our new excuse is "waiting for BCV". AND, I have doubts if we'll ever buy! (but now that I hear you can use points for GF Concierge - maybe that will change!)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter