Can you recommend a guide?

Likewise to the earlier post about Marc Turner.
We met Marc several years ago while at Hilton Head.
We've kept in touch over the years and just purchased at VWL in March.

He's Top Shelf!

Jim McCoy is our guide and was super for us!! We met him when we took the DVC tour in December and talked a few times after that. We did not decide to buy until April and once again he was just great!! He has the perfect upbeat "Disney" voice!! Good luck to you!!

Lisa

Julie Hughes is our guide. We first looked at DVC in 1998. Finally bought June 2001! We were overly cautious, but with 6 on site trips in 3 yrs, well....the numbers with DVC finally made too much sense! And husband finally grew to love WDW as much as I do! I still have the 98 info, and sure wish we'd bought in at those prices! Anyway Julie's card in 98 just listed her as a Disney Vacation Guide. Now I noticed she is a SENIOR Vacation Guide. Wonder how long you have to be there to become Senior? Anyway she seems very nice & was very patient and helpful.

Randy Krueger was our guide. I agree with all previous posting about him. He got us exactly what we wanted, (use year, and price right before the increase, plus last year's points). Excellent!

Gee, I'm envious reading about all the folks with great guides. The guide we assigned doesn't appear to go the extra mile on anything. We've made two add on's besides the original purchase and have never received anything from him that he initiated. No letters of thanks for any of the purchases or any of the other little things that happen (like an oppertunity to add more points ar BWV that recently occured). If we do any more business with DVC it will be with another guide and not TH (name not provided to protect the guilty)

I bought a resale and never heard who my guide is. Later I had a question and called, I was transferred to a voice mail and left a message.. never got a reply.

So how can I request a new guide? I was thinking of looking at the boardwalk set up when I'm at WDW in November, can I ask for a guide then? I would like someone who is used to dealing with non US purchasers.

JJ Penguin

penguincruiser-
That is a good idea about asking for a guide when you visit WDW in November. You could write down some of the names of guides that people are recommending here and ask if any of them are especially knowledgable about working with non US purchasers.

Y'know, I have yet to see Megan Moriarity mentioned anywhere. We met her on the Magic last year, and she's been patient to a fault. We've waffled so much on her she probably thinks we're the most indecisive folks in all creation. I definitely recommend her to you.

Another thumbs up for Judy Kaufman, she has been my guide for 3 years and she is great. She always calls us when we stay at a DVC resort, she is very informative and very nice.

Bernard Lebeaupin is our guide. He made our purchase painfree, nearly 9 months after having met with him. We did it all by phone/mail/email. He offered us fabulous terms (even though we ended out going all cash) that would have only been available if we had purchased on the spot on our first visit. I recently left a message for him while we were on-site a few weeks ago and even though he wasn't working that day (or the next few), found the time to call me back that very same day.

Dan and Scott of this board recommended Linda Streetman to us, and we could not have been happier. We did the entire transaction over the phone and by mail. We finally got to meet her on our next trip.
Janet and Madelyn

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter