Canadian Olympic thread

I am in the US right now. U know i am turning the tv up for our national anthem..:banana:

guess dbf is cooking tonight. hahaha :rotfl:

mickilee said:
I am in the US right now. U know i am turning the tv up for our national anthem..:banana:

guess dbf is cooking tonight. hahaha :rotfl:

Why don't you request Canadian back bacon and poutine!

WOOHOOO!!!!!!!! :dance3::dance3::dance3:

Must add my American husband loves poutine now! :rotfl:

Celebrating!!!! :cool1::cool1::cool1: Can't wait to see what the rest of the night has in store for us. Loved seeing Donald Sutherland, Marc Messier and Gino Retta talking hockey today before the game. What a great day and two weeks it has been!

We just broke the record for most gold medals in the winter olympics!!! Great job team!

What a finish to the competition!! Probably one of the best Olympics I can remember, the games were incredible - can't wait to see the closing but sad that it's over.

I nearly had a stroke! LOL YAY CANADA!!!!

I enjoyed this Olympics too and will be sad when it's all over after the closing ceremonies tonight. But one thing, I can get a good night's sleep again!

Obviously you can say all these goals scored in previous International games for Canada are great in their own way, but does Crosby's goal go ahead of Paul Henderson in 1972 and Marrio Lemieux in 1987?

Hubby was supposed to play a gentleman's league game himself at the same time as the gold medal game tonight but the other team didn't show so the whole team crammed into the Zamboni room, drank beer and watched the game on a 13" black and white tv.......can't get more Canadian then that! :rotfl2: :thumbsup2

Wow! That may have been the most intense hockey game I have ever watched and I've watched a lot of hockey! My heart almost couldn't take it.
Way to go Canada! I love this country!

When it comes to both the Men's and Women's Hockey team this was almost a copy of Salt Lake City in 2002.

In the Men's Hockey the Americans had won every game until lossing to Canada, plus there were times when the Men were not playing their best Hockey just like in 2002.

With the Women I think the Americans were considered the favorites this time having won the last two World Championships, however once again they lost to Canada.

17 days later and 15 minutes before the closing and i finally find this thread.

i could have been celebrating every moment with my fellow Canuckers. but i'm here now.

and now that we OWN THE GOLD PODIUM thank you Vancouver for helping bring the best of this country to the world

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter