canceled

Found a code that exchangers who are ordering online could try to see if it works- DM408W which should give you $10 off a $25.00 or more purchase. Ex. 10/4

This exchange was one of my favorites until my allergies kicked in :(. Have fun everyone!

thanks for the code, Patsy.....sorry about the allergies.

Good to see you, Missy. Let's hope we have enough this time to keep the fall exchange going ::yes::

Just a head's up for the Labor Day weekend sale.....doesn't help for the exchange, unless you want to guess what to order ;)

All small jars $5
Room sprays, fragrance spheres and plug-ins $5
tarts and votives $1......limit 30

Due to lack of interest this exchange has been canceled and there will be no more fall ones :(

We will give the holiday one a try and hope it does better.

So sad after all these years.

I will sign up for the holiday one. I figured vacation would get in the way of the fall exchange. Plus, I really like the Christmas scents and holders etc

Hope to see you then, Cindy.....and hope we have enough to have it happen this time.
We've already canceled the spring and fall ones :( So sad

Hey Nancy

I'm sorry I missed seeing this as I have been absent from the DIS due to work. I would have signed up. I will sign up for the holiday exchange.

Hopefully the holiday one will have enough to keep it going.
Spring and fall didn't, so they have been canceled :(

Almost trip time.....for both of us.....are you excited?

Hopefully the holiday one will have enough to keep it going.
Spring and fall didn't, so they have been canceled :(

Almost trip time.....for both of us.....are you excited?

Can't wait. I really need the vacation. Izzy is so excited to go on her first cruise!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter