CANCELLED-- PatrickCON-Chicago--7/12/03--INDEXED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haven't heard anything for a while Patrick. Is this meet still on? If you could PM me with the city where you live, I would appreciate it. We would like to try and get a priceline hotel for the night. Anything you want us to bring, just let me know!:sunny:
Scott

Originally posted by Big V
Haven't heard anything for a while Patrick. Is this meet still on? If you could PM me with the city where you live, I would appreciate it. We would like to try and get a priceline hotel for the night. Anything you want us to bring, just let me know!:sunny:
Scott

Did someone mention Priceline? ;) I got a Priceline hotel for Saturday, July 12th in Oakbrook - 2.5* Hilton Garden Inn with a $23 bid.

Nancy - You are the Queen of Priceline. I'm happy when I can get a $30 room in the Chicago suburbs. How do you do it?

So where is the Commander in Chief of this event??... Mr Patrick!!!

Where is our leader to tell us all the details and what we need to bring!!

We are so excited about being able to go this year!!!! :teeth:

Hi guys, I apologize for not posting. Things are a little unsettled now with a couple of issues I/we are dealing with. It is my hope to still be able to do this but to be honest right now things are up in the air. I have not been around the site much because of this. I am hoping to be able to commit one way or another in a week or so. I apologize its just I have a some other things that need to be taken care of right now. I will let you know when I can.
Patrick

Oh no!! I already bought my plane ticket!! ;)

Hope everything works out for ya Patrick!!

Originally posted by Towncrier
Nancy - You are the Queen of Priceline. I'm happy when I can get a $30 room in the Chicago suburbs. How do you do it?

Thanks, John! :teeth: I always go to www.biddingfortravel.com first, to see what others have paid for Priceline hotels. I usually try to beat the lowest price I see, or at least snag a hotel for a low price. I've found that it's easier to get a nice hotel for less in a big city than it is in a smaller town.

Patrick, I hope things in your life settle down soon. :)

I was thinking -- if the unfortunate happens and Patrick Con is not held this year, can we do an alternate meet that weekend? I was planning on going to Six Flags Great America the next day, but I can meet other DISers that Saturday. Will anyone else in the Chicago area be willing to lend their house to some crazy people? Shall we just invade Towncrier's hotel room and jump up and down on the bed? :)

I would offer up my abode for a DIS meet, but we're preparing for DS's 1st birthday party the following weekend.

I don't think my heart could handle 2 big bashes in a week's time. :)

Maybe someone else could be a backup or think up an alternate idea, just in case.

Patrick-
Hope all is going well for you! :)

So do we have a plan yet? I may just offer the DIS Coaster Con at Six Flags Great America. Is anyone else interested?

My apologies guys, It just looks like we are not going to pull it off. I do not care to go into a ton of details but there are alot of things hanging in the wind during July and I am afraid we just can not pull off the co-ordination and timing needed to do this again :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter