CANCELLED-- PatrickCON-Chicago--7/12/03--INDEXED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, they didn't actually throw us out...They kinda closed down the bar, and that was it. We were left sitting there....lol

We were good :):)

One of the few advantages of being a moderator. I love revisiting this thread. And now it's easy to find.

I wish that I could be there at your DIS meet, PatrickIL, too. Have a wonderful time.

And remember to put your La-Z-Boy chair in storage for that day.

Ray

Ray please come...pretty please? I want PatinMN and Roger and Barb there too...I want my buddies from last year there :)

Glo, sorry, I would love to come, but I would have to take a one week of vacation to come. I work 36 hours every weekend.

Ray

I'm really looking forward to this, Patrick. I hoping this year we won't be leaving your house at 11:30pm to drive back to Michigan. Hmm, time to convince Wilgus that we should have a loooong weekend in Chicago ;)

I had a ball last year :)

We did have fun Kath :) You guys should start fresh the following morning on that drive back up. Ray I will miss you but hope to see you in Dec :)

Oh darn.. I would love to make this meet but with selling the house and moving to Cape Cod and an apartment in Boston, I do not see it happening.. one of these days, I will get to Chicago... Have fun everyone...........:)

Please keep me posted Patrick. I'd be interested in attending, too!

Thanks,
Lisa Marie Smith

This could be our first DIS meet! Of course, my DH will think I've absolutely flipped if I tell him we're going to spend the evening with a bunch of people I've kind of met on the internet. Hopefully he'll indulge me. Anyway, shall I bring the children, or leave them home? Is there a protocol manual I should follow for such adventures? ;)

I might be there. I want to see the reactions to my DIS Con video and ride roller coasters. I may hit these parks:

Six Flags Great America
Six Flags St. Louis
Silver Dollar City
Celebration City
Worlds of Fun
Valleyfair

37 coasters, 37 credits! :)

house_of_princesses..kids are welcome, we had them last year too.

Barry 6 flags/great america just opened superman...it really looks incredible!

As we approach I will be updating and pm'ing you guys interested how we will work it all out :)

Barry...dd is going next weekend and plans to ride Superman if the line isn't too long. I'll let you know what she thought of it. She rates them very hard so she'll be a good one to tell you if it's worth it. Our news/weather person on the station we watch in the morning went and rode it last Friday and it didn't look THAT awesome. We'll see!!!! :)

It looks like I will more than likely be at Patrick Con this year. Air Tran's airfare is around $150 R/T. I wonder if Patrick will let us have "Patrick Con Camp" where we pitch tents in his yard the night before. Now that is a sight to see! :)

hey barry...I was planning on pitching my tent...still have to get approval though ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter