Cancelled Reservations Showing Up in MDE?

I've been having the same issue with old reservations popping up. I spoke with a wonderful CM who assured me I wouldn't be charged. Now that we arrive tonight, the plot thickens- I can't make ADRs that overlap with the old ADR reservations and I'm getting more frustrated. I received the customary email reminding me about my reservations for tomorrow (the ones I want!) and now those are missing from both the app and website. I also haven't received a text about my room number and it is almost 8 pm. I sure hope things calm down soon.

I've been having the same issue with old reservations popping up. I spoke with a wonderful CM who assured me I wouldn't be charged. Now that we arrive tonight, the plot thickens- I can't make ADRs that overlap with the old ADR reservations and I'm getting more frustrated. I received the customary email reminding me about my reservations for tomorrow (the ones I want!) and now those are missing from both the app and website. I also haven't received a text about my room number and it is almost 8 pm. I sure hope things calm down soon.
It's frustrating for sure. If you are blocked from making dining reservations due to cancelled reservations popping up, call the Disney dining. They can make the reservation for you.

My cancelled MYW is now gone. But I can’t seem to get my current hotel reservations to show up. Tickets are there. Just not the resort.

Hopefully Monday's update of the app and website will sort some of this out. I was told it was a back system issue, but now we'll have a mydisneyexperience update.

That is positive news. How long ago did you contact the IT folks? Was it by phone, email or chat?
I'm hoping they can clean up mine, too.
I emailed them on Thursday. So just over 48 hours.

Attachments

• 83FEF1E8-D85C-4AC7-9DD0-DAED7341FB9A.jpeg
    83FEF1E8-D85C-4AC7-9DD0-DAED7341FB9A.jpeg
    48.5 KB · Views: 12

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter