• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Candlelight Processional Restaurant Exclusions

robinb

DIS veteran
We have booked the CP for the past few years and until last year it was a good deal. Then, they did away with the Epcot discount and they initiated limitations on what you could order. For instance, I was not allowed to order lobster at Teppanyaki and I love the lobster/steak combination. I heard that other restaurants had special limited CP menus.

Has anyone heard if there will be exclusions again? I don't mind paying $45 per person as long as I get that value from dinner.

I'm not sure about limitations for 2004, but last year we dined at Le Cellier with the dinner package and our appetizer choices were limited which was disappointing.

I also really miss the discount they used to offer. We are dining at Marrakesh for our package this year. I really do like getting the package for the seating for the show - we'd be dining at a World Showcase restaurant anyway. But that discount sure was nice!!!

Just make sure you really like the restaurant and don't do the level one of the tiers and I think you will get your monies worth. Nine Dragons and Marrakesh looked best when I did the research for the level 2 tier. Good Luck. We aren't doing it because I am not at all into gospel/churchy Christmas music. We may just stroll by the garden to see if we want to do it another year.

You can't order the Lobster as part of CP Dinner Package.:mad:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter