Status
Not open for further replies.
Okie dokie then... the votes have been cast:
  • fireplug -- 3
  • Tuffcookie -- 2
  • Uncle Servo -- 2
  • klmall -- 1
  • Pea-n-Me -- 1

Normally that means that fireplug would have won this round, but unfortunately he didn't vote... so as per the rules, he can't win. Sorry dude. :(

That brings us to the tie between myself and Tuffcookie... but like fireplug, she too didn't vote and therefore can't win either. :(

So I guess I'll be posting the next image. Oh well, the game's just starting out; I'm sure we'll have someone else's image up for the next round. :thumbsup2

Uh-oh.jpg

"I said, just a little off the top!!!!"

Sorry about the shameless self-promotion there... it was the only funny Disney picture I had handy...

CM, Maria, is a regular "cut up" in the barbershop!

TC:cool1:

Uh-oh.jpg

Sorry about the shameless self-promotion there... it was the only funny Disney picture I had handy...

"THat is not the barber, it's my sister in law!!! HEEELLLLLLLPPPPPP!!"

Mikeeee

Wow, this thread kinda got buried over the weekend...

I'll give this one just a bit more time on the caption submissions because of the weekend (hey, they're more like 'guidelines' than actual rules... pirate: ) Anyone wanting to get a caption in, feel free to go right ahead. I'll gather 'em up ready for voting tomorrow morning. :thumbsup2

Allllllllllrighty then... let's vote!

Uh-oh.jpg

"Very funny, Madam. Now please get them away from my body parts, thank you."

"I didn't know decapitation was a service offered by Disney!"

"That is not the barber, it's my sister in law!!! HEEELLLLLLLPPPPPP!!"

Voting will run through Thursday -- remember, you can't win if you don't vote so get them votes in! :thumbsup2

My vote's for Tuffcookie... mainly because that's just the kind of terrible pun I'd use. :rotfl:

Though in hindsight, I'd probably used some 'we need a new headless horseman for the halloween parade' quote instead... oh well...

Originally Posted by Tuffcookie View Post

Voting will run through Thursday -- remember, you can't win if you don't vote so get them votes in!

We have to vote and i can't vote for mine. I think Tuffcookie is the next best. Hehehehehee

Mikeeee

And with 100% of the votes counted, the breakdown is...

• JR6ooo4 -- 4
  • Tuffcookie -- 3
  • faerieprincess -- 1
  • Uncle Servo -- 1

So a big congratulations to JR6ooo4!!!! :cheer2:

Now as the winner you get to post the next image. It doesn't have to be funny (though I'm sure it'd help), just Disney related.

Good round on posting and voting everyone! :woohoo:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter