Caption Contest

Status
Not open for further replies.
And with 100% of the votes counted, the breakdown is...

• JR6ooo4 -- 4
  • Tuffcookie -- 3
  • faerieprincess -- 1
  • Uncle Servo -- 1

So a big congratulations to JR6ooo4!!!! :cheer2:

Now as the winner you get to post the next image. It doesn't have to be funny (though I'm sure it'd help), just Disney related.

Good round on posting and voting everyone! :woohoo:

thank you , thank you. I would like to thank everyone that voted for me. All my fans. And also I would like to thank tuffcookie for the tough competition and also for running a very respectful campaign. Ohhh, I hear the music playing so I have to go.

I will go through my pics tonight and post one.

thanks again.

Mikeeee

Thanks uncleservo for the game. Are you any relation to tom servo?

you can count on me to mix things up, but it is still just captioning a photo. or two photos, hehhehee
You can caption one or the other, or both. Please quote the picture so it easier to relate the quote correctly.
I hope this is a fun twist.

20323273_rRF4t-M.jpg

and or

91985598_dFCHj-M.jpg

these were shot from almost the same spot, looking two different directions, at two very different times of the year.

about 3 days for sumbissions, so monday night will be the end. Voting will start Tuesday morning and end 6pm Chicago time Thursday night. So the new winner can post a pic by friday night, hopefully.

Mikeeee

you can count on me to mix things up, but it is still just captioning a photo. or two photos, hehhehee
You can caption one or the other, or both. Please quote the picture so it easier to relate the quote correctly.
I hope this is a fun twist.

20323273_rRF4t-M.jpg

and or

91985598_dFCHj-M.jpg

these were shot from almost the same spot, looking two different directions, at two very different times of the year.

about 3 days for sumbissions, so monday night will be the end. Voting will start Tuesday morning and end 6pm Chicago time Thursday night. So the new winner can post a pic by friday night, hopefully.

Mikeeee

Who farted?(Picture number one)
Oh it was her.*picture number 2

CrowdatFrontierLand1.jpg
"IF YOU BUILD IT, THEY WILL COME".

LonepersoninFrontierLand.jpg
"When ya gotta go, ya gotta go"!

TC:cool1:

20323273_rRF4t-M.jpg

Where's Waldo?

91985598_dFCHj-M.jpg

The Yellow Pylon: Disney's Bouncer.

20323273_rRF4t-M.jpg

All I can think is Holy Crap! Not a caption, just a thought...:scared1:

sorry, I forgot to say
TIME TO VOTE!!!!

voting ends thursday 6pm central

Mikeeee

while they are all pretty funny, especially the lady that cleared out the whole square...

I like DISUNC's the best.

I can actually see a faded lime green shirt in the middle of all that humanity.
Mikeeee

And thank you for playing! I'm tempted to say that Tom's my nephew... :rotfl: but yes the "Servo" part of my handle is indeed a reference to he of MST3K fame. :thumbsup2

But I do apologize for leaving this game idle -- was away from the computer most of the weekend/Monday and spent the day yesterday getting caught up. So let's get this going again! :thumbsup2

Who farted?(Picture number one)
Oh it was her.*picture number 2

(First Image) Find the Diser!:3dglasses

(First Image) How hard can it be? he said. I'll be standing in Liberty Square with a white shirt on, he said. It will be easy to find me!

(First Image) Find the differences between the two!

(First Image) "IF YOU BUILD IT, THEY WILL COME".

(Second Image) "When ya gotta go, ya gotta go"!

(First Image) Where's Waldo?

(Second Image)The Yellow Pylon: Disney's Bouncer.

All I can think is Holy Crap! Not a caption, just a thought...:scared1:

EDIT: So it's not a caption... but I'm including it here just for the halibut...

(First Image)(à la "Spotting the forest for the trees")

Sometimes it's hard to spot the bird seed for the Mouse nuts.

(all those people and my eye is drawn to the birdfeeder :confused3 )

(First photo with all the people.)

Everyone STOP, i dropped my contact lens!!

For the record, I think it was a very cool idea to do two images at once -- though I do have to ask if someone does this again in the future they please make it part of a 'twofer' deal where you caption both images at once. When you make it an 'either/or' that makes voting rather confusing.

sorry, I forgot to say
TIME TO VOTE!!!!

voting ends thursday 6pm central

Mikeeee

D'OH! You snuck a post in on me!!!! :lmao:

Thursday evening sounds good to me... I'll tally Friday morning and make appropriate announcements/edits then. :thumbsup2

Actually this makes me wonder... rather than simply going "____ days from now" would everyone prefer we have set days for posting/captioning/voting?

And as for voting, I'm going with java. I just liked the way the two tied in to each other...
And yes, I'm a guy... so fart jokes are funny...

I agree. I liked how Java tied them both together!:thumbsup2

TC:cool1:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter