Car Rental

MandaMom

<font color=FF3300>I am a whole 2 months younger<b
Has anybody found any good discount codes/rates for car rentals lately??

If you go to the biddingfortravel.com website and click on the bonus money thread, there is a link to a $3 a day bonus money site for priceline rental cars. Lilly

I just got a minivan for 12 days in Oct for $30.00 a day thru Priceline ...If you know your plans are not going to change, and you can risk paying upfront, this is way cheaper than any coupon I have found. Priceline gave me Budget rental car which is in the terminal at Tampa (we are flying into TPA instead of orlando)...my price $460. with taxes and fees (no hidden charges). If I had used the Budget Web site the same van would have been over $800. with taxes.

My next trip is May 8-13, with two daughters and 3 grandkids, so we have to have a minivan for all of us to fit. The best price I have found is with Dollar, using the KISS promotion code. Mousesavers.com lists this code with a $199 weekly rate, but the best I could do is $249.99 (I think many of the Dollar codes listed on Mousesavers.com are outdated). If anyone knows of a better deal please post!

Thank you everyone for your responses.

I found the FVG code for Dollar to be better than the Kiss code. I just used it last week and I just booked again for November and the FVG code was less money.:)

I took a little time and tested all the codes for Dollar from mousesavers. Some are outdated but that FVG code was the best.

:earsgirl: :earsgirl:

I rented a minivan through priceline in August for 7 days at a price of $23 a day. They total for the week including all taxes and everything was $210. It was worth it. We got it from Budget.

I booked minivan through dollar just two weeks ago with KISS promotion from mousesavers told them I heard it was for $209 and they gave it to me for that rate even though it was outdated. Try calling dollar directly I could not get rate on line only when I called.

Hey, that is a great idea! I should have thought to call them directly instead of using the internet. I will definitely do that the next time because you can't tell the computer what rate the code should give you!

Thanks

:earsgirl: :earsgirl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter