Cardinal's VMK Trivia Thread, win stuffs!

25 credit pin :thumbsup2

Woot!

I hereby gift the right to claim my prize directly to the next person that can post something nice that happened to them from another player (not host or staff or relative) in VMK in the last 24 hours. Let's focus on the fun out there!

(if the above is ok with Cardinal :) )

Woot!

I hereby gift the right to claim my prize directly to the next person that can post something nice that happened to them from another player (not host or staff or relative) in VMK in the last 24 hours. Let's focus on the fun out there!

(if the above is ok with Cardinal :) )

Wha...? You're making my brain hurt :rotfl2:

You want to give it to someone who already had something nice happen to them, or someone who did something nice to someone else? Either is fine with me. :lmao:

Wha...? You're making my brain hurt :rotfl2:

You want to give it to someone who already had something nice happen to them, or someone who did something nice to someone else? Either is fine with me. :lmao:

Aww, didn't mean to make your brain hurt! (but you DID make me do math!!!):lmao:

I want someone, anyone, to share a "OMG _______ did the coolest thing to / for me in VMK today!" happy story since we have heard so much negative lately. :) First person to share a "happy" gets my prize. :)

well this really cool girl titled rose traded me for my blue princess shoes today that ive been dying for :) i gave her my pink ones...not sure thats an omg story to you guys but it was for us! everyone seems to like the blue shoes lol

well this really cool girl titled rose traded me for my blue princess shoes today that ive been dying for :) i gave her my pink ones...not sure thats an omg story to you guys but it was for us! everyone seems to like the blue shoes lol

Well, since it's been over an hour and not 1 person has posted something happy that happened to them in vmk today :confused3 , and you made a trade you are clearly excited about :yay:, I hereby donate my 25 credit pin prize to BattyMcDoon. Meet up with Cardinal to claim it.

Come on ppl, focus on the happy stuff! Like, hmm, a fellow DISer creating a fun game to give out little prizes! :) Rock on Card!

Yes, LOL.

Another 25 credit pin to WDWLIGHTNINGZ

Question Whatever:

The price of a new item is "x." If a player buys ten of these items, a Baseball Cap, a Lady and the Tramp Poster, opens an empty treasure chest with a key from the day before, rides Peter Pan twice, and altogether spends 4720 credits, how much did each item cost?

new item: 320
Baseball Cap: 500 credits
Lady and the Tramp Poster: 1000 credits
Peter Pan x2: 20 credits (10 for each ride)
Key: 0

new item: 320
Baseball Cap: 500 credits
Lady and the Tramp Poster: 1000 credits
Peter Pan x2: 20 credits (10 for each ride)
Key: 0

Sorry Roller Coaster Gal, that was bad wording on my part. I only wanted the value of x.

Whoever won a prize can come to my room in a few minutes, search Cardinal.

Question <insert number here>

There's only one way you can have the word "Beach" in a room title. What is it?

Actually, I believe ever since they redid the look of the room shopping window, it asks you to name the room right away before you get it.
So I think you would have had to either have bought it before the change, or won it in the quest last year, and have not changed the title of the room yet.

You write it in yourself, of course ;)

4yhht1w.jpg

I think it'd be fun to ressurect this game. Nobody has claimed their prizes. Set up a time with me to receive your pin.

If you buy a new Blizzard Beach Private room and won't change the name.

This was the first right answer at the time the last question was posted. 25 credit pin.

Question Number (Whaa??)

I came with a hat
Disappoint at my premier
Find me my picture.

I think it'd be fun to ressurect this game. Nobody has claimed their prizes. Set up a time with me to receive your pin.

This was the first right answer at the time the last question was posted. 25 credit pin.

Question Number (Whaa??)

I came with a hat
Disappoint at my premier
Find me my picture.

Woot woot I am a winner :) :woohoo:
I will send you a pm to set up a time. Thanks in advance.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter