Cardinal's VMK Trivia Thread, win stuffs!

Wow... I think he should be flattered that you took the time to write a poem about him. :rotfl:

I always said they would sing songs about me! WOOT

Legend...

:rotfl2: ROFL.. Those indians must be mad tha you wrote that kind of poem about them... :rotfl2:

Since I am now the more mature and wiser Succotinglish teacher, it is my duty to properly get this thread back on track.

Question Number Here:

Write a paragraph-long letter to Yavn, telling him to lower the price of Confetti Magic to 5,000 credits. Make sure to include the principles of business:

~The customer is always right
~If we leave, you go bankrupt

Don't beat around the bush. You want that price lowered, and you want it NOW!

Suggest only one alternative. It must be:
"Give us free credits."

Use only the prepositions "we" and "you."

Have fun!

Dear yavn,
Cardinal is holding me hostage, so im writing this letter on his behalf. I think you should up the amount of credits needed to buy Confetti Magic. Confetti Magic is a spectacular thing, but I believe people are lying, saying they dont have enough credits, so they can get it cheaper. I have a few reasons why YOU should raise the amount.

* More people will be angry.
* You will be rich.
* You wont need to clean up all the confetti papers all over VMK.
* You can give me the credits.

And a few other 1,000,000,000,000 reasons why.

If you do believe my option is the answer, you can give me Green Bag Pants as a thank you from you, and the VMK team.

But, if you dont like my answer, please ban Cardinal.

Thank You ~ The_Mike

Edit : Hah, i didnt follow Cardinals rules :)

Dear yavn,
Cardinal is holding me hostage, so im writing this letter on his behalf. I think you should up the amount of credits needed to buy Confetti Magic. Confetti Magic is a spectacular thing, but I believe people are lying, saying they dont have enough credits, so they can get it cheaper. I have a few reasons why YOU should raise the amount.

* More people will be angry.
* You will be rich.
* You wont need to clean up all the confetti papers all over VMK.
* You can give me the credits.

And a few other 1,000,000,000,000 reasons why.

If you do believe my option is the answer, you can give me Green Bag Pants as a thank you from you, and the VMK team.

But, if you dont like my answer, please ban Cardinal.

Thank You ~ The_Mike

Edit : Hah, i didnt follow Cardinals rules :)

I highlighted what was wrong with it ;)

Dear Yavn,

I spent 50,000 credits a day prior on confetti magic. If even for a moment you were thinking of dropping the price, retaliation would be swift and without mercy.

I would indeed give Cardinal your voicemail phone number :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter