Carnival!

Well I'm a little upset. I was suppose to get the yellow soldier but it's no where in my inventory. I've looked three times. :( :( :(

Finally made it into the room, but someone was blocking the turnstile. When I tried to move, I accidentally hit an EXIT square.

ARRRRRRRGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!

I have done that in the Haunted Mansion room - crossed over the exit spot to get on the river and - Frontierland Hub! It's an awful feeling and there is NO ONE to go to. :grouphug:

...I think for now I have enough Club 33 pins... 9 at last count. Is that greedy :rotfl2:

Lyn
:tigger:

Nope, that's skill and luck on your side. We all get our time.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! I crashed at 73 no no no! aaaaaaaah

I did not get a pass and just got the message saying I will disconnect due to inactivity! Watch your screens!

Well I'm a little upset. I was suppose to get the yellow soldier but it's no where in my inventory. I've looked three times. :( :( :(

Next time you see Fin, ask her politely about it. I crashed when Lily was trying to put a candy cauldron in my inventory once, and 4 days later she gave it to me! :) They are really awesome.

On a side note,..... DRUMROLL PLEASE.....

I made it into my FIRST yard sale! :banana: I got the yellow soldier, yay!

Happened to hubby :eek: He was number 1 to go in and then *poof* the queue went bye-bye with no chance of getting in :rotfl2: :rotfl: :lmao:

Now, I am ONLY laughing at my hubby, because I can hear him all the way in the front room screaming at the computer :badpc: Like I have not had that happen to me numerous times, but this is a first for him. Should I be the loving wife and console him.... NAH :rotfl2: :lmao:

Lyn
:tigger:

My IE crashed and I got the Dr. Watson message just a second ago...that was CLOSE! Thank goodness it waited a few minutes.

I opted to do the quest and I am kicking myself, I could of used a yellow solder... but the line was sooooooooooooooooooo long... I figured I would do the quest and get out of there. I had a horrid time too over 16 minutes, so I am either out of it, or i might get lucky if so not very many people are doing it... but somehow I think I am out of the running...

taken from cowboy....
1-21 is all credits, 100 except 21 place is 200. 22-37 are prizes all different, 38 and 39 are 100 credits, 40-101 are prizes. 41 and 77 are red crates, 47, 73, and 96 are pink tiki. 102-104 are 100 credits. 105 is nothing.

I was trying to get my DS6 character through. He got down to 18 in queue and I crashed.

I am not a happy mommy right now.

I just left room. 99% of the players were in yard sale line. No one did ride through and only one person went to quest machine.

I got in and decided to do the quest. I looked at the top five times and made sure to pad my time a bit, hoping to put myself down in the list where the prizes I would like to win. Hopefully this won't backfire on me and cause me to win nothing. I chose the quest because almost everyone was opting for the yard sale.

I really think this event should be held in three separate rooms. One room for the quest, one for the ride and one for the yard sale. I don't care one whit if people manage to do all three. I think it is unnecessary to make people who want to do the ride or quest parts of the event to have the slow yard sale line prevent them from doing so.

I opted to do the quest and I am kicking myself, I could of used a yellow solder... but the line was sooooooooooooooooooo long... I figured I would do the quest and get out of there. I had a horrid time too over 16 minutes, so I am either out of it, or i might get lucky if so not very many people are doing it... but somehow I think I am out of the running...

taken from cowboy....

Actually, when I did the quest, you were in the top five! First place was over 13 minutes.

Woah I just got too tempered. I was sitting in the Hide and Seek Forest with my Pass up doing other stuff on the computer and I was yelling at the computer in anger and then I heard someone do Burried in Treasure Magic and I instantly yelled at the computer: "Can't you people just shut up! Ah! You just want me to die! SHHHHHHHHHH!!" *breathe in and out* whoa I'm overreacting. I'm ok now

Well, I still have 198 people in the queue in front of me. I don't think I'll get in. :sad2:

I've sat here not being able to make many credits. I played JC the most I can without having to re-log in. I played HM a few times, but then I started getting to much lag and am afraid of playing it anymore in case I crash. I could only get into fireworks once and keep getting a losing team in pirates. :(

I've managed to make very few credits and am going to end up with nothing from the Host room due the the extremely long queue.

Right now I'm extremely frustrated. :headache:

*edit* To top it off, I just got a shockwave error and have to close out anyway. :(

Actually, when I did the quest, you were in the top five! First place was over 13 minutes.

How long ago was that?? see I think I am going to get 100 credits... whoop! lol

Oh well better than a stick in the eye! :scared:

Sale is over - Ride or quest only I just got in and I was in the line 2 minutes after it opened. AHHH!

I just left room. 99% of the players were in yard sale line. No one did ride through and only one person went to quest machine.

I like the idea of having 3 different options, that way there is something for everyone. But I kind of wish they had 3 different rooms open so if you waited behind 500 people just to do the ride through or quest you don't have to wait for alllll those people who did in fact want the garage sale. I wouldent think you would need to man the ride through or quest machine as they are pretty self explanitory. So you wouldent have to add more hosts to do that. That is my opinion though. :) I really really really do like the idea of 3 options in 1 host event but I myself am still behind 400 people and all I really wanted was the ride through this time, because I still don't have a Club 33 pin lol. :)

How long ago was that?? see I think I am going to get 100 credits... whoop! lol

Oh well better than a stick in the eye! :scared:

I think it was around 10:00, maybe a bit later. I don't think many people did the quest.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter