Celebrity Big Brother renewed for a second season

After that early conversation/confrontation regarding whether Omarosa and Keisha's situations supporting controversial men in their lives were similar, I figured they'd be on opposite sides when the all girl alliance fractured. Interesting that the fracture happened so soon, and that Omarosa and Keisha teamed up so quickly. Love that they didn't get their way!

I like Shannon, but think she may have played too hard right out of the gate. Everyone knows she has the potential to be a beast in both physical and mental challenges now, so huge target on her back.

It will be interesting to see what James does with his reprieve.

That was such dumb idea, putting up someone on the block to "scare" them pleaseeeee. They know Shannon is a force and want her to be targeted. They just disregard Ross too, so rude

Looks like Omarosa is back in the house:

4:30 PM Feeds return. Omarosa is in the BB house. -

Just to be nominated:

Keshia and Omarosa are nominated.

Ross won HoH. Not sure what the HoH comp was, but it was something with bowling balls and that's how Omarosa was hurt apparently, something with Marissa accidently hitting her or something. Thankfully she is okay.

Looks like Omarosa is back in the house:

4:30 PM Feeds return. Omarosa is in the BB house. -

Just to be nominated:

Keshia and Omarosa are nominated.

Ross won HoH. Not sure what the HoH comp was, but it was something with bowling balls and that's how Omarosa was hurt apparently, something with Marissa accidently hitting her or something. Thankfully she is okay.
I believe it was the bowling challenge where they spin around and try to knock down bowling pins

Ha! Good for Ross going after those 2! Now lets see if Big Brother is going to try and "influence" the others not to get rid of Omarosa.

I'm glad she's ok, but she needs to go............

Ha! Good for Ross going after those 2! Now lets see if Big Brother is going to try and "influence" the others not to get rid of Omarosa.

I'm glad she's ok, but she needs to go............
He really wants Shannon out. Which is really good move she a great player

There is a plan in place for Shannon to be backdoored. Let's see if they go ahead with it. It would be a smart move. Keeping James in and making Shannon stronger was a dumb move. I think they are realizing it now.

I like Shannon too, would love to see her win. Hopefully she feels she is in danger of being backdoored and goes all out at POV. By the way the POV comp will be shown live and then eviction following right after, not sure what day that is, may be tonight but don't hold me to that :)

I like Shannon but she started out playing too hard. If she can survive this week she should start to lay low for a while. I like Ross too. I like good gamers and those two are as well as Kiesha and Omarosa. I like Kiesha but Omarosa just plucks my nerves. And she is more cut throat gamer, like our good buddy Paul was. So she needs to 'get got' and quick. Even though James is a tad annoying, he is fun and is a bit of a gamer too. So I am glad he's still around.

#regrettaworldpeace lololol . I knew he didn't know what he was doing when he said Chuck.

Huge mistake by Shannon saying keep picking Omarosa with Omarosa standing right there. Not good at all.

I guess Ross didn't realize James threw it to him lol, but I'm glad Ross won.

So it looks like Omarosa left because of an asthma attack and not being injured in the game. Live feeders thought she was injured because they didn't see the comp and Marissa and Ross talked about how Marissa "knocked" her out, so they thought she accidently hurt Omarosa. Anyway, looks like tomorrow will be live, should be a good show. May see another blindside if Shannon does not win the POV.

I don't honestly think Omarosa had an asthma attack. Lol. Her little cough when she was explaining why she was gone made me roll my eyes. But what do I know, I have asthma myself (currently not controlled, but that is another story. Lol) and I'm raising two asthmatics.

I really like Ross though, he makes me smile.

Also, wanted to add that someone should sit with Metta and try to teach him all about BB. Like Kiesha. Would behoove her to do that and then work him like a puppet.

Omarosa was out of the game at that point. It wasn't like she had to go again. She apparently had prednisone intravenously. I doubt the hospital would do that if she was faking. (I saw this mentioned on BBAD) Of course she could be lying, no way to really know.

Metta- I only believe what I see. I dont believe what I hear.
Keshia- Do you believe there is air?
Metta- Yeah.
Keshia- Can you see it?
Metta- No.
Keshia- Oh okay

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter