Celebrity sightings at WDW Resorts...

These are so neat! I love reading threads like this, I don't know why, call me star-struck! LOL Thanks for posting all.

DanaHesson said:
Crystal Palace Nov 4 2004
He was extremely gracious and took pictures with fans for quite some time. If the fan had a digital camera, he checked the pic, and if he didnt like it he would say Nope! Lets re do that one.

I was truly amazed at just how much time he spent with the folks.

It is so funny to read this because we were in WDW from 10/30 thru 11/7 and I remember saying to my husband "hey that guy looks like Erik Estrada" and we just laughed and walked away. Who would of thought!

Doug Flute at the WL in 2003. We were going throught the line at Roaring Forks for breakfast and I noticed him up ahead. I said to DH, Isn't that Doug Flute? You know Flute flakes. And he said, no, that guys too small. When he got a better look, he noticed that it was him. I think that's funny considering he's the football fan.

In 1997, my family and some family friends were all staying at the CR. We were riding in the front of the monorail and had just pulled into the GF. One of the attendents opened the door and told the driver that Farrah Fawcett had just pulled up downstairs. None of us kids knew who they were talking about but the adult who was riding with us jumped up and was looking out the window. Apparently he loves Farrah Fawcett because he started pointing going "there she is! there she is!"

This week's People Magazine has a photo of Michael J. Fox and Family at WDW recently. Anyone see them?

I've been wondering if anyone else has seen any celebrities - we were at Indiana Jones stunt show in March 1997 and were waving our hands to be picked for the member of the audience participation and just as they pointed out to us - the guy in front of us stood up and said "who? me?"" and they said no the people behind you. Then the other CM said "wait!! Aren't you Dan Marino?". And of course he got picked ;)

How exciting to hear others have seen celebrities also.

We saw Alicia keys at the Swan July 17 when we were checking in, we decided to rest on the sofa and she was walking where the swan fountain is outdoor between the buildings. She had 2 body guards in front and back. The fountain is on the outside but can be only accessed once you enter the swan. She was walking from one door to another. :earseek: :earseek:

Last year we were swimming at the Swan pool and watched an interview with Nick Carter, then they sat along the walkway and took some photos with the rest of his group. Then on another trip we ate at the table next to Jon Secada at the Yahtsman. (I would never have known, but my friend did)

Two years ago Scottie Pippen and Roy Disney were staying at the AKL the same time we were. I never saw either one of them but other resort guests did.

Dustmouse said:
We just got back an hour ago from our first trip to WDW and I met Gene Stallings on Friday night in the lobby of at the Swan! (He coached Texas A&M, the Arizona Cardinals, and asst coached the Dallas Cowboys.)

He also was the Head Coach of the UNIVERSITY OF ALABAMA and won the National Championship in 1992~ Roll Tide!

well i did not see a celeb per say but i traveled with two, my sister and cousin are both actressess, so we decided to all vacation together, and it turned out ok, many people said hello to them and many did not ask for autographs, it was nice because they were vacationing with their kids and families.

Now i saw some soap stars at Great America-lol

This didn't happen at WDW... but about 2 months ago I had a very interesting conversation with a fellow who turned out to be the new Mr Sandra Bullock. He had this disgusting graphic on the side of his very expensive boat brought in for maintenance near my office. I felt no need to hide my disgust when he asked me what I thought. He took it well, though!

Of course, no one bothered to tell me who he was until I walked away! :flower:

ahh i don't now if I can call him a Celeb (or freak) but on our honeymoon
in sept of 98 we saw Michael Jackson at PI walk right by us probably about
5 ft away along with an entourage of Bodyguards,and Chinese/Japanese girls
following them around damndest thing I had ever seen. :confused3

Dixie Landings 9/98
All star sports 9/99
off site 05/01
BWV 11/04
AKL 03/05
SSR 11/05 :hourglass

HappyLawyer said:
well i did not see a celeb per say but i traveled with two, my sister and cousin are both actressess, so we decided to all vacation together, and it turned out ok, many people said hello to them and many did not ask for autographs, it was nice because they were vacationing with their kids and families.

Now i saw some soap stars at Great America-lol

Alright I will ask....So who is your sister or cousin??

Well, it wasn't at WDW but I saw Pam Anderson at Disneyland in 2003. We had just eaten breakfast at the Grand Californian and she was walking with her 2 sons and her mother. They looked like they were getting a personal tour. She was wearing sweats and had sun glasses on. Her sons were running around excited just like my kids were.

ExPirateShopGirl said:
This didn't happen at WDW... but about 2 months ago I had a very interesting conversation with a fellow who turned out to be the new Mr Sandra Bullock. He had this disgusting graphic on the side of his very expensive boat brought in for maintenance near my office. I felt no need to hide my disgust when he asked me what I thought. He took it well, though!

Of course, no one bothered to tell me who he was until I walked away! :flower:

Mr Sandra Bullock is pretty famous in his own right. His name is Jesse James and He has his own TV show and he makes one heck of a chopper!

Disney Pal said:
Mr Sandra Bullock is pretty famous in his own right. His name is Jesse James and He has his own TV show and he makes one heck of a chopper!

LOL so they told me when I walked away! Nonetheless, he needs some serious help with the graphics on his boat!

:flower: :flower: :flower:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter