• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Centrico doing soft openings DTD

We noticed this as well when we passed through DTD on Saturday. There were very few seatings and the food looked delish. We have park reservations for the next few weekends and hope to have an opportunity to give it a try.

I saw on Instagram that they had a friends and family event this past weekend. We arrive Saturday so I was trying to find out if they may be having a soft open for walk up guests. It looks really nice!

We would meet the moms that just had drop off duty, or I loved the dads who would power thru a couple of beers then take off back to the family. Met a lot of fun people who were at a convention and not even going to the parks. Expensive but we always enjoyed Catal Uva Bar, also great service. $10 for 6 hours of parking

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter