Changes Regarding AbD Pricing

wdwsos

DIS Veteran
Just a heads up that the prices can fluctuate on any of these trips and the pricing will constantly be reevaluated as time goes on and tours fill. What you see now as the price for your travel date may not be the price a few months from now. Once it's deposited, the price is guaranteed however.

Small print:

Your land package pricing, which will be confirmed once we receive your USD$300 per person deposit, is guaranteed at the time of booking for your party. Government fees or taxes are subject to change. Guests added to your party after the booking are priced at the prevailing rate at the time they are added.

This was today's public service announcement. :)

Dotti

Hi Dotti,

Thanks for the info! We just booked the Galapagos Islands/Ecuador trip on July 28th and we haven't even gone on the Enchanted China trip yet!

We got the EBD, plus a $100 pp "loyal guest" discount... :thumbsup2

Just a heads up that the prices can fluctuate on any of these trips and the pricing will constantly be reevaluated as time goes on and tours fill. What you see now as the price for your travel date may not be the price a few months from now. Once it's deposited, the price is guaranteed however.

Do prices ever go down if they aren't able to fill a tour for any of the dates?
I think I'm really wishing and hoping here :rotfl:

Any word on whether they'll be updating the ABD website with price changes (i.e. increases) when the lower priced packages are sold out? I'd hope they would do that and we wouldn't need to call to see the current price...... it would be very annoying to see a price of say $3500 for a specific trip / date combination only to call and find out the trip is really $4200, kwim?

Any word on whether they'll be updating the ABD website with price changes (i.e. increases) when the lower priced packages are sold out? I'd hope they would do that and we wouldn't need to call to see the current price...... it would be very annoying to see a price of say $3500 for a specific trip / date combination only to call and find out the trip is really $4200, kwim?

I was told that we'd be able to see "live pricing." Also, the Disney Travel Agent site has a link to "trip dates and current regular rates," which brings us right over to the AbD site. I'm hoping it's always up-to-date!

Dotti

Do prices ever go down if they aren't able to fill a tour for any of the dates?
I think I'm really wishing and hoping here :rotfl:

They have offered specials here and there but it has to be a "new booking" therefore anyone that has already booked will not be eligible as they would have to cancel and rebook losing their deposit. At least that is the way that it has been.

Whenever I have compared prices the EBD has always been, or very close to it, the best price

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter