Character Swap - Progress Thread - COMPLETE & FINISHED

Here are pics of my groups:

E. Villains #1 - Evil Queen (Snow White)
IMG_9465.jpg

F1. Villains #2 - Queen of Hearts
IMG_9469.jpg

G. Toy Story - Jessie
IMG_9470.jpg

H. Preschool - Goliath
IMG_9471.jpg

I. DHS-Animation Building - Bolt
IMG_9472.jpg

Thanks for looking!

And the rest of my groups:

J. DHS – Other - Remy & Emile
IMG_9473.jpg

M. Animal Kingdom - Terk
IMG_9474.jpg

O. Magic Kingdom #1 - Brer Rabbit
IMG_9475.jpg

P. Alice in Wonderland/Pinocchio - Mad Hatter
IMG_9476.jpg

U. Misc. #1 - Lilo & Stitch
IMG_9477.jpg

Thanks!

Great pieces M_M!

Thanks!

Those look great MM!!

Did you use stamps on Remy?

J. DHS – Other - Remy & Emile
IMG_9473.jpg

You mean on the squares? Yes, those are travel clear stamps - it's the perfect shade of blue to match the paper - I originally planned on embossing the images with clear embossing powder, so you can just see the images, but they are not in your face. But when I stamped the first one, the embossing powder slid 100% off. I was like :scared1: and then noticed that I bought quick-dry ink. :sad2: Tartar sauce!!! So I thought, well it looks pretty as is.

I need angels for a few groups. Would any of you be able to do the following groups?

Group B1 - Fab 5 - Minnie
Group G - Toy Story - Woody
Group T - Fairies - Tinkerbell

Thanks for any help.:flower3::flower3:

I need angels for a few groups. Would any of you be able to do the following groups?

Group B1 - Fab 5 - Minnie
Group G - Toy Story - Woody
Group T - Fairies - Tinkerbell

Thanks for any help.:flower3::flower3:

I can do Minnie and Tinkerbell. Will do them today after the Vet visit to get them in tomorrows mail.

I can do Woody.

It won't be anything deluxe but it will meet the requirements.

I can do Woody.

It won't be anything deluxe but it will meet the requirements.

Thank you Susie! You are awesome!!!!!!!!

I would have done it if need be, but since I'm already in that group I was waiting to see if someone else would take it. I really appreciate the help!!!:flower3::flower3:

A.Tuxedo Mickey - Lots of stickles, Glaze embossing pen
GEDC1324.jpg

E. Lady Tremaine - stickles, pop dotted head, Glaze embossing pen, chalked hair, eyeshadow and face
GEDC1319.jpg

G. Toy Story - Woody - 3rd layer, brads
GEDC1322.jpg

K. Dopey - 3rd layer, brads
GEDC1323.jpg

M. King Louie - tiple pop dotted title, ink and extra layer on mats, made 3 mats
GEDC1320.jpg

O. Captain Jack Sparrow - QK die cut on title, triple layer mats, pirate brads, pirate definition that can also be a title or a border.
GEDC1325.jpg

T. Fawn - Glitter paper, stickles, ink on mats and 3rd layer with corners
GEDC1321.jpg

Susie & Mischief_Managed -- great work!

I am in a lot of groups in this swap, but it is never enough! I'd like to have all of them.

Thanks 123SA! I also wish I was in every group - but I think being in 10 is enough for me right now. But I am taking notes on some of the other groups, so I can try to replicate them myself - or at least try to because they are just fab like Susie's groups, which I am not in most of those. :(

Great job Susie on getting the Woody completed so quickly - and yet they are really good. I really love the pirate set (not getting it though) :( - but at least I am getting the Lady Tremaine set. :banana:

Thanks 123SA! I also wish I was in every group - but I think being in 10 is enough for me right now. But I am taking notes on some of the other groups, so I can try to replicate them myself - or at least try to because they are just fab like Susie's groups, which I am not in most of those. :(

Great job Susie on getting the Woody completed so quickly - and yet they are really good. I really love the pirate set (not getting it though) :( - but at least I am getting the Lady Tremaine set. :banana:

Yours are awesome and I am sad to say that I am not in those.

Thanks about the Woody. I threw it together without much thought so I hope no one minds. I am glad to help out since I had to give up some spaces recently.

As far as the pirate set - It is Karen Foster patterned paper. I bought the brads from the LSS - the eyelet outlet - I think......The pp ship is from QK and I just printed off the definition.

The Lady Tremaine printed funny but it didn't matter because I colored and chalked it myself.

Glad you liked it.

A.Tuxedo Mickey - Lots of stickles, Glaze embossing pen
GEDC1324.jpg

E. Lady Tremaine - stickles, pop dotted head, Glaze embossing pen, chalked hair, eyeshadow and face
GEDC1319.jpg

G. Toy Story - Woody - 3rd layer, brads
GEDC1322.jpg

K. Dopey - 3rd layer, brads
GEDC1323.jpg

M. King Louie - tiple pop dotted title, ink and extra layer on mats, made 3 mats
GEDC1320.jpg

O. Captain Jack Sparrow - QK die cut on title, triple layer mats, pirate brads, pirate definition that can also be a title or a border.
GEDC1325.jpg

T. Fawn - Glitter paper, stickles, ink on mats and 3rd layer with corners
GEDC1321.jpg

OMGosh Susie. Those are fantastic!!!:lmao: I need to check & see if I am getting any of those. You do suah beautiful work!:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter