Character Swap - Progress Thread - COMPLETE & FINISHED

Actually it's all sorted!!!:banana: I've got 10 boxes ready to mail tomorrow. The others have to wait for the last package. It should be here Saturday so the rest will go out on Monday.

WooHoo! I get to start stalking my mailbox next week!!! :dance3: Thanks for hostessing and being so fast!

I went to the post office first thing this morning and 10 packages are on their way home!!!!:banana: I've updated the first post with those that got mailed.

If you are in groups C1 or K, your packages will be mailed as soon as I get the last package.

The last package arrived today!!!!!! I have everything ready to mail, but I won't have a car tomorrow so I can't mail them until Wednesday.

When you do receive your packages, please post!

Thanks everyone for being so prompt and letting this swap be ontime!!!

I know I pm'd but I should probably post it here too - mine came today. I've only had a chance to look at the kiddo groups. My boys are very very pleased. I too think everything looks amazing. Nobody would know kids did these if you don't tell them. Very good work.

Received mine today too. Everything looks fantastic!! Thanks for hosting Stephanie!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter