Checking out of Cabana Bay question

sejeta

Mouseketeer
We will be staying at Cabana Bay but on our check out day we are planning on checking out, leaving our bags, going to Universal after. My question is, can we leave our car there until after the park closes? Can we also use the pool at the hotel after we check out? Since this will be our 3rd day at Universal, we may want to take a break in the afternoon to swim or relax by the pool but I'm not sure if this is allowed.
I guess I'm just wondering if we can use the facilities on site even though we have checked out?
Thanks

Hi we have stayed at CBBR twice and we do this every time. There is a shower area in the restroom up by the bowling alley. My family has used it twice after the pool all day before we catch a flight. Enjoy!

Yes you can

As long as you leave the hotel by midnight, you can use the pool or just hang out in the hotel on your check out day

Hi we have stayed at CBBR twice and we do this every time. There is a shower area in the restroom up by the bowling alley. My family has used it twice after the pool all day before we catch a flight. Enjoy!
Good to know, thanks, we will be checking into a cheaper hotel for the last 2 nights but the pool won't be as nice so I'm hoping to take advantage of the Cabana bay pool as long as I can! LOL

Yes you can

As long as you leave the hotel by midnight, you can use the pool or just hang out in the hotel on your check out day
Thanks, I'll be staying as long as I can, just hope the weather is warm so I can actually use the pool! LOL

Thanks, I'll be staying as long as I can, just hope the weather is warm so I can actually use the pool! LOL

the pools will close at 10pm

if you have a car, exit before midnight, as it's charged on a per night basis

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter