chefs de france

goofy4wdw2

DIS Veteran
we're dining at chefs de france in december as part of the candlelight processional dinner package. we've never eaten there, but we're excited about it. is it romantic? it might be the last trip without kids! great food? what can you tell me about it?
thanks!!

I don't know that I'd classify it as "romantic", as the ambiance doesn't stike me as particularly "intimate" like a darker, candlelit venue. But it is elegant by "park" standards and very tasty food, the service can occasionally seem slow, or there maybe a little communication problem because of the language barrier...although most CMs are well versed in English, many new arrivals have probably not picked up the nuances and colloquialisms of "American".

Chefs is one of our favorite Lunch restaurants, as we tend to eat a big lunch and lighter dinner. I'm sure you will enjoy it.

We too enjoy Chefs at lunch.

The Bistro de Paris is upstairs and is much more romantic. It would be my choice for an intimate dinner. Elegant, subdued, etc..

Not so much romantic..although hubby and I have had very romantic dinners there..even celebrated a wedding anniversary there.

The food and service are wonderful. We highly recommend chefs de france.

If you want really romantic..make a ps for Le Bistro de Paris..upstairs from chefs and only open for dinner. Very small, very intimate and again..wonderful food and service.

if you like french onion soup, you MUST have it there!!!!! It is the worlds best!!!!!!! But be careful its nuclear hot!!!!!

DH and I love their french onion soup, too. It's worth it to go there just for that. We crave it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter