Christmas Bargain Thread....UPDATES THROUGHOUT.......

Snowy-girls

Did you speak to a 'human being'
Well Christmas will soon be here :santa: and if your anything like me,you will probably have already started saving hard or maybe buying a few things already in the run up to Christmas to help spread the 'cost'.I have seen a few bargains whilst out+about and once again being as though it proved to be popular last year,i am going to do another Christmas Bargain Thread :thumbsup2.
Please join in,and post the bargains and offers that you see whilst your out+about as well,and if possible an end date so we can all grab the bargain before it ends :thumbsup2.x.

Play.com's Autumn sale started yesterday,there's too many bargains to list but a few deals i found were.........

Twilight DVD-£4.99
Simpsons Movie-£2.99
Seven Pounds-£4.99
P.S. I Love You-£3.99
The Day The Earth Stood Still-£4.99
Assorted Peppa Pig DVD's-from £3.99
Assorted Christmas DVD's-from £2.99

Play also has a Toy Store now-with some items being cheaper than Argos+most toy stores.
One i found was-for Ben 10 fans.............

Ben10 Table Top Pinball Machine £17.99--prices elsewhere range from £20-£22.(release date 25/9/09).

and...........

Roary The Racing Car-up to 30% off.
Remember Play offers free delivery :thumbsup2.
.......................................--------------------.................................

The new Toy Story Mania Wii Game
Asda Online-£23.91 free delivery (was £22 in store on release day-don't know if it's still the same)

Tesco Online-£24.96 free delivery (was £23 instore on release day-don't know if it's still the same)
.......................................-------------------------......................

ARGOS are doing some good offers on Games Console Packages-offers end 29/9/09.

Save up to 1/3 on Barbie offer ends 6/10/09.

Have a nosey at the NEW Argos Lego Shop.
Special opening offer online only-save up to 25%,offer ends 29/9/09.

Some special offers on Sylvanian Family's.

2 for £15 on selected (decent) toys 130 items too choose from including......
Ben 10 Art case
Dr Who,Scooby Do+Gladiator figures
Fifi Stack A Cake Game,Connect 4,Frustration
Playsets
Talking Peppa Pig
Puppy In My Pocket
Talking Thomas

Offer ends 23/1/10.
.......................................--------------------------..........................

The Entertainer have a 'up to 75% off' sale on-not sure of end date though...
I noticed...............

Sylvanian Family's Lakeside Lodge was-£59.99 now-£29.99.
Ben 10 Omnitrix FX Watch was-£15 now-£10.
Peppa Pig Duvet Set was-£15 now-£10
Power Tour Electric Guitar was-£69.99 now-£19.99.
Take Along Dora or Diego Set was-£29.99 now £14.99 each.
....................................................-----------------.......................

Sainsbury's have started with there Christmas Aisle,offering half price on large boxes of jelly babies,wine gums+liqourice allsorts all £1.99 each.
Deluxe Mince Pies-box of 6 half price-59p.
Large deluxe tins of chocolate biscuits half price-£5.99.
Sorry but i don't know when these offers end.
...............................-----------------------.............................

Boots have also got there 3 for 2 up and running online and slowly starting in store as well.
...................................------------------......................................

Tesco.Com............
Polly Pocket Mega Shopping Mall was £29.97 now £14.98.(def worth the money-as i got it for Dd8 for Cristmas-lots of accessories as well)
.............................................--------------------------....................................

Hope that's ok too start you all off with :thumbsup2,i am off to give my brain+fingers a rest with a nice cup of tea+a mince pie :santa:.x.

Yay, good idea Michelle. Not seen any bargains for Christmas yet (did buy an iron from Tesco reduced from £60 to £30 if anyone is interested in that yesterday). I will post any bargains up when I see them.

yay, I love Christmas :goodvibes what a fab thread !!!

I ordered the lego Millenium Falcon reduced online at Tesco Direct for 29.95 for my nephew, it is 'exclusive' to Tesco. I'm not sure whether they have them instore or when the offer ends. I also got dd a disney princess doll reduced and used the code TDX-FFT to get 5.00 off and free delivery to the store. You need to spend 30.oo to get 5.00 off.

I've also ordered dh a couple of items from Debenhams online and used the code PG3P to get 20% off and the code SHD1 for free delivery. Just need to get him some aftershave and he's sorted :)

Looking forward to seeing what bargains are out there !!

Yay ! It's great to see our Christmas bargain thread back :santa:

I'll let you know if I see any deals

Next has a mid season sale starting on Saturday :)

Thanks for getting this up and running Michelle :hug:

Keep them coming guys.

Santa needs to bring another laptop to the house so on the prowl for a good deal.
Debating whether this might be a good opportunity to move from the dark side and look at a Mac :)

OOHHH I really enjoyed this thread last year and picked up some good bargains from it. I'll keep my eyes posted for any deals i see.

Not that long till xmas:santa::santa::santa:. I better get a move on haven't bought anything yet

Coop are selling large tins of chocolates like roses, celebrations, quality street etc.. for £8 BOGOF and if you know anyone who works there ask them if you can borrow their discount card 2 tins for £7.60 :)

love this thread need to get all my shopping done this year before we go back to dis :)

As much as I don't really relish the thought of Christmas I do love a bargain so thanks for starting this thread up. I will keep my eyes peeled for bargains.

There is nothing better than a bargain. I will keep 'em peeled.:goodvibes

I've been looking at the Playmobil Hospital currently reduced online with Argos at £83.99 was £104.99 :thumbsup2

Coop are selling large tins of chocolates like roses, celebrations, quality street etc.. for £8 BOGOF

Don't quote me on this but i am pretty sure this offer has finished now-the new leaflet for the week beginning yesterday is out+there not in it,i also can't see the offer online anymore :confused3.x.

If this is the case the next best offer i know of is Asda's at £5 a tin.x.

This thread was fab last year, thanks for starting it again Michelle:goodvibes

I too am already on the look out for bailys offers as i really want to be able to drink some this year, not concuss myself like last time :rotfl:

This thread was fab last year, thanks for starting it again Michelle:goodvibes

I too am already on the look out for bailys offers as i really want to be able to drink some this year, not concuss myself like last time :rotfl:

:lmao:,oh sorry to laugh Rachel-i remember that :hug:.x.

One of the ladies at work brought in one of the Family Circle big boxes of biscuits, half price from Sainsburys... She said they had chocolate tree decorations for a quid a pack too :thumbsup2

for those who are driving or don't drink - shloer is reduced to £1 per bottle at the moment in Sainsburys.

If anyone's interested, Martin's Money Saving Tips can be e-mailed to you each week - and I'm sure he'll have some bargins listed in the run-up to Christmas.

You can sign up here Money Saving Tips

I'll keep my eye out for others too - I quite enjoyed this thread last year :)

PS. If I can't post the link, then I'm sorry, feel free to take it off!

Oh I love this thread! Following on from Waynes thread on the WH smith book voucher, if you subscribe to Jamie Oliver's magazine for a year 18.45 you get the American cook book FREE! You can subscribe as a gift :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter