Christmas Bargain Thread....UPDATES THROUGHOUT.......

Thanks for starting this thread Michelle:thumbsup2

I bought a tin (plastic this year) of Celebrations, the large circle tub (sorry I can't quote the weight) for £5 in Sainsburys last week.

I'm waiting for a Debenhams or House of Fraser 20% off event as I've seen a dress in Coast I want. If anybody hears of such, please let me know :rotfl:

Thanks for starting this thread Michelle:thumbsup2

I'm waiting for a Debenhams or House of Fraser 20% off event as I've seen a dress in Coast I want. If anybody hears of such, please let me know :rotfl:

I'm not sure if the dress you want is available online but I got 20% off and free delivery at Debenhams online using PG3P and SHD1 ... I think these are linked to the offer Mandy posted but I used the codes without having to buy a paper :goodvibes

There's a 20% off voucher in the Daily Mail (or so it says on the Money Saving Expert website) http://www.moneysavingexpert.com/deals/discount-voucher-codes#debenhams

HTH, though they run out this Sunday :)

I'm not sure if the dress you want is available online but I got 20% off and free delivery at Debenhams online using PG3P and SHD1 ... I think these are linked to the offer Mandy posted but I used the codes without having to buy a paper :goodvibes

Thanks for the info, the dress isn't online so I'll be off to buy a paper.
The dress is £90 so it's quite a saving. Thanks again :thumbsup2

ooh i love this thread :cool1:

I have actually already started my christmas shopping :banana: minor miracle for me ! the kids have laptop screen cleaners each and ellie has a bottle of perfume.

ooh i love this thread :cool1:

I have actually already started my christmas shopping :banana: minor miracle for me ! the kids have laptop screen cleaners each and ellie has a bottle of perfume.

Marks and Spencers are selling some of their really nice boxes of chocolates for £4.99, reduced from £9.99.... :thumbsup2

Bob xoxox

70cl Baileys is £11 in Sainsburys at the moment. I know nearer christmas there will be better deals on it:thumbsup2

I have actually started my Christmas shopping. Normally I leave it till about November but as I bought my niece & nephew too much for their birthdays I have held some of the stuff back for Christmas:goodvibes

Victoria and Cadburys biscuits half price in Tesco with double points. They also had the Fast and the Furious (it's the one that's just released) on DVD for just under 8 pounds

I popped into Morrisons on my way home from work and they had 50 piece disney jigsaws reduced to 1.50, suitable from age 4 upwards. They had a good selection including Peter Pan, Sleeping Beauty, Cinderella, Little Mermaid, etc.

They also had the cadburys advent calendars on offer, 2 for 3.00 and the tubes of sweets like minstrels, smarties, etc 3 for 3.50 and the terrys chocolate oranges 2 for 3.00 including the new popping candy version :goodvibes

boots have 3 for 2 on christmas gifts
morrisons have bogof on candy cane packs, 2 for £3.00 on cadbury advent calanders

Sainsburys have Terrys Chocolate Oranges 2 for 2.00 :banana: I stocked up early and think I need to hide them somewhere or they'll be gone !!!

Argos also have a 3 for 2 offer on lots of toys starting 30 September :)

Half price selection boxes (£1.50) in Tesco.
Half price Christmas chocolates in Thorntons (£5)

50% off selected hoodies in H&M. I bought a black and silver one for DD9 for £6.49 and showed her because I thought she wouldn't like it. She loved it - wish I'd saved it for Christmas now.;)

I hope I'm allowed to post this but I found this deal which works on another forum and it's fab so I wanted to share !!! :goodvibes

I picked up 50.00 worth of xmas goodies from Tesco on buy one get one free offers and I'll only be paying just over 8.00 including delivery :banana:

I completed my order via quidco but I believe Topcashback have the same amount of cashback on offer too.

To qualify for the cash back you need to be a new customer with Tesco but a new email address is all that's needed, I've never ordered groceries from Tesco but the feedback on the forum I discovered the deal on has been used successfully by people who already get their groceries delivered by Tesco but they just use a new email address although you may not get club points (or whatever Tesco call them).

Anyhow I went from quidco, to Tesco, used the code XXPD96 to get 10.00 off an order of 50.00 or more and I've ordered 2 large tins of celebrations, 2 large tins of cadburys heroes, 2 boxes of the McVities Mini Cheddars and some gold chocolate coins, all on buy one get one free so my basket with delivery came to just over 50.00 although the real value due to the bogof offers takes it down to 25.00, then with the XXPD96 code that takes it down to 15.00 although delivery took it up to 18.00 which I'll pay to get the stuff delivered but once I get my 10.00 cashback from quidco my little xmas stash is only going to cost me 8.00 !!!! :banana: I know lots of places have the celebrations, roses, quality street etc all on offer at the minute but I don't know if you could get 4 tins, plus other bits and pieces for 8.00 :)

Hope I'm allowed to share this !! apologies if I'm not.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter